Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem feeding as vampire.

leeny
leeny
Hi, I'm sneaking up behind an NPC, crouching, hitting X and I have Prevent Attacking of NPC;s off and nothing is happening. I can't feed. It worked once and now nothing. No prompt to pickpocket either. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance! :)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta make sure it's humanoid. Werewolves, dremora, xyvkin, and goblins don't count.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Blade of Woe also doesn't work with corners. If your NPC is standing with their back to a corner and you activate the Blade of Woe, it will make the noise and do the beginning of the animation, but it will fail without an error.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS