The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a helpful active guild in ebonheart

HirokuVII
HirokuVII
I took a 8 month break from the game and fell behind on getn champion points. I am at 340. I need help with dungeons since I haven't done half of them and need exp grinding buddies. Would like to make a new set of friends
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HirokuVII, my guild is Knights of New Camelot, and we are very active. We are seeking to recruit new proactive members. We have proactive members on throughout the day and running daily dungeons, pledges and other group events regularly and constantly. We are a hybrid group events and merchant guild, with our guild store up and running this week in Belkarth, Craglorn. We are still rapidly growing, with new members joining every day. We are EP, but welcome any members of other factions who would be interested. We are running daily dungeons, pledges, world boss pits, bounties, DSA and trials regularly. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest. If it interests you, just leave your PSN ID at that forum with just a brief also on what character you have and what you can expect or are looking for in the guild. You can also hit me up @GreenhaloX.
  • HirokuVII
    HirokuVII
    My psn is hirokuvii. I am using a dragonknight dark elf for dps.I am 340 champion points. Just tryn to max out my fire dmg from using deltias outdated build. Been away from this game for 8 months and looking to seek help from experienced players to get me on track again. I haven't done half the dungeons so I am missing out on a bit of skill points. Lookn to dungeons, pledges, and grindn for champion points. Level up undaunted. Wanting to make new friends and enjoy the game.
    Edited by HirokuVII on September 3, 2016 10:48PM