Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Crusading Zealot [AD][NA][PVP][PVE][Website][Recruiting][Growing]

Lightninvash
Lightninvash
✭✭✭✭✭
We are accepting players of all types. Tanks, Healers, and DPS. We have one WW and one Vamp for bites but are looking for more. We also have some aspiring crafters. We are in search of Crafters of all kinds. We are looking for people who can fill some of the ranks and become officers of the guild.

The crusading zealot is a new guild that is going to be accepting members. We will focus on PVE as well as PVP and possibly some role-play. We aim to purge the lands of the evil within tamriel. We will be recruiting people for various tasks such as recruitment, guild trader( if it comes wanted/accessible), PVP leaders, PVE leaders, dungeon explorers, and more.

We will try pulling together events as the guild grows. We will be a guild that uses both text chat and voice chat methods. That being said if you do not use text chat this guild is not for you. It is a requirement that all members have text chat enabled so those without mic can communicate with each other.

There is no limitation on what alliance you are in, however our main focus will be AD. Now if we get members of the other alliances we may appoint a leader for each of the other alliances to hold events for those alliances.

This guild just started so i will be looking for willing people to help grow this soon to be amazing guild. With your help we will make tamriel a better place rid of evil. For an invite reply here or message me Lightninvash on xb1

We will be a mature guild. Younger people welcome as long as they can be mature and respectable to others in the guild. We will strive to have the best and most awesome people in our guild.

We have atleast 1 WW and 1 or 2 Vamps for bites. I definately would like more so the guild has an option of recieing bites.
Guild ranks
Guildmaster (Guildmaster)- Wise leader of men and mer. Founder of the crusading zealot who has proven his worth at the end of a sword.
Nobles (Guildmasters right hand men and mer)- The Guildmaster's most trusted advisors. Very few are loyal enough to earn this title. Nobles are responsible for preparing battle operations.
Knights (Officers)- These are the heart of the crusades. Men and mer who fight for all things sacred. The most brave of all the soldiers of the crusades. Knights are the keepers of peace within the guild.
Vassals (Traders)- Vassals are the traders of the guild. They barter and trade goods to keep the guild stocked with the items they need.
Recruit (Infantrymen)- These soldiers are the people aspiring for greatness. These people were hand picked from all the rest to join our crusades.
Dungeon(Prison)- This is the rank that people get who have done bad things in the guild next step from here is permanent expulsion from the guild.
Guild rules
•When running any level/tier of content, always give priority to guild members. Most of us have friends and family that play who may not be in the guild. It is perfectly acceptable to play with non-guild members, but definitely consider asking guild members if they want to participate before reserving spots for others. In the end, you’ll most likely find that there will be a free/available slot anyway.

•Have an issue with another guild member, a situation or anything else that may require an Officers attention, definitely contact us before taking matters into your own hands. Do not rage quit! Not all guilds, how they’re run or the people in them are going to be a perfect fit for everyone. Contrary to marketing’s favored “One Size Fits All” sales tag, they don’t! Talk to us! We’re here to help.

•The Guild Bank. When having access to the bank is opened for you, please keep in mind it is a shared bank. We will have someone assigned to the bank to clean it up and check when resources are running low and make sure duplicate items are stacked together. Do not deposit something in the guild bank that you aren't willing to lose. If we find someone doing bad deeds they will be banned from using the bank permanently any further issues will result in a guild expulsion.

•You will not always agree with something someone else says or does. You will have different opinions and there may always be someone who knows a bit more. Please, for the sake of comradery, don’t argue. Friendly debates or an exchange of theory-crafting is welcome, but arguing about a topic is bound to add fuel to the fire.

•In ESO, the only loot that is shared or lootable items that are shared are Resource Nodes (barrels, chests, crafting nodes, etc). As such, when grouping together, be it a dungeon or leveling and see a resource node in the distance, DO NOT OPEN IT! Point it out, use a “Round Robin” system. Make sure everyone has a chance at collecting resources, opening chests, etc. Otherwise, if your group decides first come first serve, be sure to reflect back on 2 and 4 above.

•Help each other out! It is highly beneficial to work on your profession(s) alongside someone else with the same as you. Craft something, but don’t immediately try selling it in the Guild Store. If you can’t use it or it’s not an upgrade, consider giving it to your Professions Partner. They can deconstruct the item for crafting resources, skills points, etc. Follow this system, which will help each other out in getting your profession(s) to high skill levels/

Guild site: thecrusadingzealot.gamerlaunch.com Still under construction any advice is appreciated.
Edited by Lightninvash on August 26, 2016 11:42AM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be looking for high end crafters for the guild as well.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have gotten a couple new recruits keep bringing people on in. Once we have enough for a guild bank i will strt putting things in it for others to use for crafting
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New update I am working on an external Website for the guild as well :)
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated Post added in guild ranks rules and our external website!! :)
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We grew from 4 members to 16 last night we now have a guild bank and i am personally trying to fill it with crafting materials and armors for decomposing and trait research.
  • natewcc
    natewcc
    Soul Shriven
    DC Vampire Sorcerer I work with blacksmithing and enchanting

GT: The Cajun Fam

I do have an AD but haven't played much there Would love to join an up and starting guild! I play pretty regularly, but am in college so it may be more sporadic soon, but will be on as much as I can :)
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We would love to have you! Ill invite now. :)
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just made a guild tabard for us! The tabard is just my idea as of now but would gladly take advice on colors and the symbol from my future guild members.
  • Sk0n3ny
    Sk0n3ny
    Xbox GT TommyS79 I'll need to make room maybe tomorrow when I'm online we can do the invitation? I'm 300cp been playing awhile and haven't found the right guild yet.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sk0n3ny wrote: »
    Xbox GT TommyS79 I'll need to make room maybe tomorrow when I'm online we can do the invitation? I'm 300cp been playing awhile and haven't found the right guild yet.

@Sk0n3ny will send you an invite as soon as I get off work today :)

• Sk0n3ny
    Sk0n3ny
    Sounds good
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok i had my wife send you an invite
  • IMasterMario
    IMasterMario, can I join?
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    absolutely I will send you an invite when I get off work :)
  • SmokEmFUGotEm
    SmokEmFUGotEm
    Soul Shriven
    <GT... crafter, farmer, stoner...not a lot of sKILLs, but who's counting?
    ESO. Where guards are gods.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <GT... crafter, farmer, stoner...not a lot of sKILLs, but who's counting?

will invite when I get home as well