Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighter and Mages Guild repeatable quest

xLiquidxNapalmx
xLiquidxNapalmx
Soul Shriven
ZOS and Bethesda needs to put repeatable quests on Fighters and Mages Guild because Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood has repeatable quests.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are planning to do exactly that in the next update.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS and Bethesda needs to put repeatable quests on Fighters and Mages Guild because Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood has repeatable quests.
    Keep an eye on the PTS forum:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
    When the path notes are posted for Update 12 there (should be soon - PTS was supposed to be updated with Update 12 today, but it looks like it's taking longer than expected) I think you'll be interested to see what they say about Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, and Undaunted...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)