The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I feel so robbed by this game

bugmom
bugmom
✭✭✭✭
I just waited for an hour to get into Haderus. Got there, joined group and was in IC. Got killed immediately and could not rezz or be rezzed, unstuck NOTHING. Had to relog and now am back in queue of 122 people! Needless to say all i can do is listen to my guild having fun without me in IC event. I don't mind waiting my turn - I waited an hour already. It is not fair that i ahve to start all over again because this game broke again. I have been a subscriber since almost beginning and this is what i get?????
  • Demirayne
    Demirayne
    Soul Shriven
    If you haven't noticed already, there are a bunch of bugs that need to be fixed from 2 years ago, and still haven't to this day.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samething happen to me couple times for IC. I waiting when the server was not as busy and went to IC then. I also been here since beta. Bugs happens. I have so many items on my "to do" list. I did something else for a while.
  • Chew_Magna
    Chew_Magna
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah? The first time I completed vICP HM I spent literally all day in there (12+ hours with many, many different groups). FINALLY got HM done, turn in and log off for the night. Wake up the next day, extended maintenance and server rollback. Lost everything. Haven't been back in there since.