The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THE COVENANT OF SITHIS ; seeks new members .

Maidun
Maidun
THE COVENANT OF SITHIS
A Small Friendly guild , covering most aspects of Play ,PVE , PVP and Group events , Starter packs for beginners / low level players . Free bites . A facebook page of the same name as guild . Apply to join via the facebook page or comment your gamertag below .
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any specific alliance?
  • Maidun
    Maidun
    We have members in all alliances, but Aldmeri Dominion is the main one.
  • JaeSlayde
    JaeSlayde
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Occxlt ~ Definately interested !
  • CaptainSharp
    CaptainSharp
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds awesome! Looking to get involved,

GT: captain5harp
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    You got me with the guild name!
    GT: Red Mango Chef
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    Sounds cool :D I'm new to MMORPG's so I don't really know anything about guilds and stuff, but im familiar with normal rpg's

I'm currently playing in the Ebonheart Pact with an Argonian Nightblade (lvl 14 and Vampire) named Sham'a. My gamer tag is Candurill aswell :)

Edited by Candurill on July 12, 2016 9:09AM
  • ajw89w
    ajw89w
    Soul Shriven
    GT: CrackaPhat definitely interested awaiting invitation :)
  • FlyingDutch92
    In case you are still recruiting, I would love to be a part of your guild. I am currently playing a AD sorcerer (lvl 30).
    GT: Exexutioner
  • BaronButters
    BaronButters
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting?