Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Crowns for being ESO+ Member

watts320
watts320
✭✭✭
Its been 2 weeks and I havent gotten any crowns given to me for being a ESO+ member. Is there a huge delay in this or a certain time when i get them?
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    watts320 wrote: »
    Its been 2 weeks and I havent gotten any crowns given to me for being a ESO+ member. Is there a huge delay in this or a certain time when i get them?

You should have obtained them pretty much instantly when subbing to ESO+. Out of curiosity are you on Xbox?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you submit a ticket they will update your account

occasinally you will need to screen grab your sign up/renewal/payment confirmation e-mail & attach it to an automated reply, but they will always update your account.

just so you know they will only update your account with missing crowns from the last three months, so be sure to contact them sooner rather than later.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had issues getting my crowns the past 2 months after re subbing when I came back. In July I sent in a ticket, after a couple responses they helped me out. Now it's august, sub was paid for on the 17th, and no crowns once again.

The last time I sent in a ticket they said I would need to contact microsoft....

Microsoft said the fault lies with bethesda/zenimax...

I'll be sending in another ticket here soon. I'm amazed that thr blame keeps getting pushed around. Rather unprofessional imo.
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    It always seems to be XBOX that has an issue with ESO+ Payments...
    • Zenimax = It's Microsoft's fault
    • Microsoft = It's Zenimax's fault
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KICHZY wrote: »

I think we can draw the obvious conclusion from the fact that it only happens on XBox!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

I think we can draw the obvious conclusion from the fact that it only happens on XBox!

Yep we can....ZOS never had it added into the Xbox store, Xbox.com or smartglass so it's ZOS fault.

Fix it or remove it. It's that simple

Also ZOS grants crowns not Xbox. Notice ZOS made changes to the ps4 store

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    Ya, Im on Xbox. I just submitted a ticket
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is exactly the reason I unsubbed in February and haven't resubbed despite wanting the crafting bag and costume dyeing.

They supposedly fixed this last year, but it's still a problem. Now, though, it seems that ZOS support is even more understaffed, as they seem to be actively referring people to MS to fix the issue. I've had nothing but GOOD luck with MS when it comes to fixing ZOS' problems. They go out of their way to try and fix the problem. They may say that the issue lies with ZOS, but they actually try to help you fix the problem nonetheless. They've even said they're working with ZOS to try and fix the issue.

ZOS on the otherhand just says "talk to MS" and closes your ticket.
  • watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    I contacted ZOS via in game help and in less then 24 hours, I got my crowns.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. It's better to throw the ball back and forth, than actually work to fix it. One just gotta love companies ;^
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens all the time put a ticket in game posting on the forums is not going to help you. I have had to submit 5 or 6.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.