The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Legends of the darkside (pve end game guild)

hussein7861
We are currently in the process of rebranding and forming the guild back up we are a pve based guild out of daggerfall covenant but come with open arms to the pact and dominion we are very familiar with trials and dungeons etc we are all on the veteran maelstrom leaderboards and can help you get up there to we will help you min max your character and teach you mechanics in dungeons and trials we only seek active dedicated players as we wanna remain a small tight guild.

microphone+

cap cp+

leave your gt and i will send you an invite or message me personally on xbox gt#mayhem3750

• Darkninja_326
    Darkninja_326
    ✭✭
    Add Dark NInja326
  • hussein7861
    Started trials shoot your gt for an invite we have guys on all time maelstrom leaderboards stop joining guild where people that dont know how to play try to show you how to play join the darkside
  • Darkninja_326
    Darkninja_326
    ✭✭
    Never got an invite
  • RilenIndoren
    Hey, you guys sound like the sort of guild I have been looking for. Very keen to Learn and become proficient in trials, dungeons etc. GT Leigh The Champ.
  • hussein7861
    Going strong new trials start thursday
  • GrimaldusVII
    Add GrimaldusVII please.
  • RaEDe
    RaEDe
    ✭✭
    XXX RaEDe XXX
    Would like an invite if you're still recruiting

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭