The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are devs playing favorites with classes

• Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the game first came out on PC, it was sub-based. Not a lot of people played. For console players, the game has only been out for little over a year. That would make it impossible for cloak to be broken for 2 years. From console perspective, sNBs have been the top class for well over 80 percent of the game life.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wut? Nightblades have been nerfed.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sir Templars are extremely OP rn idk what you're talking about
    Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • Therwind
    Therwind
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    When the game first came out on PC, it was sub-based. Not a lot of people played. For console players, the game has only been out for little over a year. That would make it impossible for cloak to be broken for 2 years. From console perspective, sNBs have been the top class for well over 80 percent of the game life.

Nothing in this game is really melee friendly making Stam users a more difficult class to play. Everyone has to have a back up ranged weapon,which really isn't fair at all. Magica users don't have to melee...Stage 7 of VMA for an example I basically have to turn into a ranged class if I follow the bubble strat.

Did you try running VMA pre ninja nerf as a Stam NB? Total horse *** it was.

• Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I remember the when the game came out and the siphoning skill line had like 3 skills and 2 passives and they were all broken. They may have overcompensated with the buffs on this class.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeaeren wrote: »
    The only advantage I have with my nightblade is I get to chose when I want to fight for the most part and yes we have a ton of burst but if you survive it then the fight is on.

This^

I'm one of the stamblade gankers the OP hates so much, BUT...often enough I'll get my first 4 shots in from stealth only to realize I'm trying to gank a tank, and I mean a TANK, while whispering to myself "Ohhhh ***. I'm in trouble."

Stam sorcs can be a pain too. Everything has a counter. I hate to sound like the leets in here, but the more you play the more you realize it really is a L2P issue.

• VailedTuba32765
    susmitds wrote: »
    . That's what they are specialized. An assassin is not going to declare his arrival. It is the forte of Nightblades to insta-burst badly defended players. There's nothing wrong with that.

100% to that, and also I have been BBQd in seconds by Templars or Sorcs, my step son laughs with his DK at NBs as well, unless there is more than two of them he runs rings around them. As said all over this thread its all about the skill of the player and how well you can defend yourself. I am to old to complain about getting killed, I laugh at my death or laugh at my victory.
    Edited by VailedTuba32765 on August 31, 2016 9:20PM
  • lexior12
    lexior12
    It definitely is a l2p issue.I've played awhile as a NB and I die a lot more now than I ever have.I meet more skilled,hacking,or cheating players than before.If you are not using the right skills,armor or champion point placement....,you are dead.No matter what class you are.I'm finding out the hard way that I should be using some kind of healing potion now....I never had too till last update.
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nbs are the worse class atm, by far.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBs is strong in open world because of the ability to disengage and engage, but it's not really that strong in dueling imo
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templars are the most OP and easiest to play PvP class in the game according to everything I've seen. Stam Dragonknights are right up there as well with being nearly unkillable when played right. And so while Nightblades are slightly top in single target DPS they are also the most squishy class in the game and take more skill than most of the other classes to play. With Templar especially you can just mash the same couple of skills over and over again and jesus beam the average player to death.