The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does anyone have the same problem?

jarradarab
jarradarab
✭✭✭
So i main a temp healer and have just started to powerlevel new toons to CP rank ive done a NB and DK. While getting to 50 fast is good and all its kind of pointless because i have to spend hours to learn how to play the class anyway. My NB pve dps sucks atm because im still figuring out what skills do what and benefit what.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no offence but that is called learning how to play. the classes are different.
  • jarradarab
    jarradarab
    ✭✭✭

Yeah i know this. But i was just wondering, because it seems like i may aswell have just quested normally my way to max level and then have a better grip on the class by the time i get to CP rank
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I generally know what skills I'm going to be using before I even create the character. My issue (if you want to call it an issue) is that when I get to lvl 50 I still have important skills I need to get access to. So it's get to 50 and grind mages and fighters guild, undaunted, etc.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The magika nightblade is incredibly versatile, so you might be exploring which combination you like best for a while.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • jarradarab
    jarradarab
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    The magika nightblade is incredibly versatile, so you might be exploring which combination you like best for a while.

Im currently running stamina build do you think magika would be better for pve dps?
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DPS will be far lower far the NB. STA classes are going to have more DPS right now, period.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarradarab wrote: »

Yeah i know this. But i was just wondering, because it seems like i may aswell have just quested normally my way to max level and then have a better grip on the class by the time i get to CP rank

Exactly!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jarradarab wrote: »
    Im currently running stamina build do you think magika would be better for pve dps?

I run both stamina and magika, and typically my stamina nightblade has more dps, especially on single targets.

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--