Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Does anyone have the same problem?

jarradarab
jarradarab
✭✭✭
So i main a temp healer and have just started to powerlevel new toons to CP rank ive done a NB and DK. While getting to 50 fast is good and all its kind of pointless because i have to spend hours to learn how to play the class anyway. My NB pve dps sucks atm because im still figuring out what skills do what and benefit what.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no offence but that is called learning how to play. the classes are different.
    pc eu eso+

paraphrasing soren kierkegaard.... when we look at the forum all we can do is laugh.
  • jarradarab
    jarradarab
    ✭✭✭

Yeah i know this. But i was just wondering, because it seems like i may aswell have just quested normally my way to max level and then have a better grip on the class by the time i get to CP rank
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I generally know what skills I'm going to be using before I even create the character. My issue (if you want to call it an issue) is that when I get to lvl 50 I still have important skills I need to get access to. So it's get to 50 and grind mages and fighters guild, undaunted, etc.
    PS4/NA PSN-BawKinTackWarDs

vHRCHM vAAHM vSOHM vMOLHM vHOFHM vAS+2 vDSA vMA Flawless
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The magika nightblade is incredibly versatile, so you might be exploring which combination you like best for a while.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
  • jarradarab
    jarradarab
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    The magika nightblade is incredibly versatile, so you might be exploring which combination you like best for a while.

Im currently running stamina build do you think magika would be better for pve dps?
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DPS will be far lower far the NB. STA classes are going to have more DPS right now, period.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarradarab wrote: »

Yeah i know this. But i was just wondering, because it seems like i may aswell have just quested normally my way to max level and then have a better grip on the class by the time i get to CP rank

Exactly!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarradarab wrote: »
    Im currently running stamina build do you think magika would be better for pve dps?

I run both stamina and magika, and typically my stamina nightblade has more dps, especially on single targets.

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)