Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Enter to win a custom ESO-themed console!"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Enter to win a custom ESO-themed console. Find out how you can enter to win a custom ESO-themed Xbox One or PlayStation 4 in our sweepstakes beginning this week!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papa needs that sexy blue Xbox one.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that yellow one so I can actually play the PS4 version in the comfort of my chair....

Also - anyone going that doesn't want the T-shirt? Feel free to send one to Canada ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    excited-cat.jpg
    KHAJIIT HAS A MIGHTY NEED!

• Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a question ... I have an Xbox One now, so when I win this contest .. does all of my ESO crap on there transfer to the new one or do I have to start over?
  • Dandyande
    Dandyande
    Soul Shriven
    time to dust off the twitter account see if i remember the password. any other ways to enter other than twitter, rural B.C. wont make it to PAX.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question ... I have an Xbox One now, so when I win this contest .. does all of my ESO crap on there transfer to the new one or do I have to start over?

@Jazbay_Grape All your characters and stuff is all server side. You can go to your buddies house who has ESO, log onto your Xbox account, and start playing your own characters at his place. Kinda how I can play on either of my PC's at home, and when I go on vacation I bring a terrible laptop to do writs etc.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

@Jazbay_Grape All your characters and stuff is all server side. You can go to your buddies house who has ESO, log onto your Xbox account, and start playing your own characters at his place. Kinda how I can play on either of my PC's at home, and when I go on vacation I bring a terrible laptop to do writs etc.

Thanks! So, all will be good when I crush this contest.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Social media ones are for USA and Canada only?
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some sexy consoles! Have fun at PAX, yall!
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just on the off chance that I don't win and/or crush this contest (and I won't, because I'm too lazy to fill anything out), are these going to be sold eventually?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'll enter this, I could use something to prop under my gaming PC to improve the air flow.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    I think I'll enter this, I could use something to prop under my gaming PC to improve the air flow.

WOOOW = (
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

I'm a console girl since I can't afford to buy and build a good rig, but this was too good to leave alone. Nice one :sunglasses:
    NA PS4
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You could use the controller, it looks nice and works on pc. For the rest, well, there is always room in basement for more trash :trollface:
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im Suprised the lotto tickets aren't in the crown store.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I could transfer from PC I would be interested. I was eligible for the original transfer offer, but I didn't have a console. Not sure I can muster the will to roll and level another character from scratch. I had 5 max rank characters before they dropped vet levels... :tongue:

Who knows, might enter anyway :wink:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love one of those. Shame I can't enter because Australia :disappointed:
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    ✭✭
    Gotta break out the Twitter account! I'm entering this for sure! If I win one I'm raffling it away as first prize to my guild!
    MIZRETH
    The Dollar Tree Guild
    XBOX SERIES X

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is this for Americans only or can the rest of the world enter?
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Outside of US and Canada, the rest of the world are excluded. Gives us all a lovely warm feeling.......not :'(
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outside of US and Canada, the rest of the world are excluded. Gives us all a lovely warm feeling.......not :'(

I suspect that this has to do with the console "partners" and various different legalities in the other countries.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it always TWITTER or INSTAGRAM? Why not FEZBOOK?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facebook is soooo yesterday. None of the hip people use it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • dantheman
    dantheman
    Shame there is nothing for people outside of the US & Canada :(
    Xbox one EU
  • PrinsJan1
    PrinsJan1
    Soul Shriven
    Oh Malacath, please give me that sweet sexy blue daggerfall ps4!!
    It'd go perfect with the rest of my Daggerfall Covenant obsession

I.E. https://www.instagram.com/teso.da/
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who won?
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Danton15h
    Danton15h
    Soul Shriven
    said we were finding out on the 9th... today's the 9th. is there a specific time the drawing will be? will you announce who won as well?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We'll be contacting the winners of the sweepstakes today. :) Good luck to everyone!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post