Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A plea to bring in the updated Cyrodiil sets as rewards for the worthy!

Ophion
Ophion
✭✭✭
So a lot of campaign’s been ending this week (on the EU server) and the stores are already flooded with gold items from Marksman, Leki, Fury, Transmutation, Vicious death etc. But why haven’t the new updated item sets from AP Vendors in towns like Bruma, Vlastarus and Cropsford been thrown into the mix?

For example, back in the old days, those items were available as campaign rewards and at the same time also given as ”Rewards for the worthy” if i’m not mistaken. They were still available to purchase for AP, in blind boxes, at the same time.

I don’t really see any good reason to not throw them into the mix to switch up the current meta.
(Sorry if it’s already a topic up about this subject, couldn’t find a recent one).
PC/EU
Ophion | Magicka Dragonknight EP
Ophıon | Magicka Dragonknight DC
Ophıøn | Magicka Dragonknight AD
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^This, a lot of the rewards for the worthy items I just sell to npc vendors. The jewelry and the odd bow is about the only things I try to sell of the guild vendors anymore. Even if the new updated item sets from AP Vendors showed as blue rewards for the worthy items, that would still be a welcome change.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1. 90% of current ROTW mails are junk.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screw it! Let's have that token system already, and include all the new sets (ex. I'd like to buy Bahara's Curse).

That might bring me back to PVP.

Maybe that's not a good thing :open_mouth:
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    +1. 90% of current ROTW mails are junk.

I WISH 10% of the rewards were useful. I'd say 5% at the very max you get something worth selling.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would like to get that juggernaut set but I am not wasting 50K AP for 1 piece of it that most likely be prosperous or training instead if impen or sturdy.

So yes ZoS add those AP set to Rewards.
  • Rage_Killin
    Rage_Killin
    ✭✭✭
    No ETA