The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge Dodge

Beepbeep
Beepbeep
✭✭
Doge

That sums up my PVP experience that past several months as a magplar. Oh, with honorable mention to the NBs that one-shot me on a regular basis, the stam classes that one shot me with 2H abillities, the other stam classes that don't manage to one shot me and heal to full 2-3 times a fight while running 5X faster. OH and those lovely perma-stuns, are great too!

I also need to get me some of those magic fingers that fire off five skills in <1 second. Where can I find those, on Amazon some place?

I just want a reasonably fair fight.

L2P right? Of course........
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are getting one-shotted then you must have only 16k HP and no impen, the highest NB one hit skill is Incap Strike, which can get 16k on people without impen with max damage gank build.
    Options
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    If you are getting one-shotted then you must have only 16k HP and no impen, the highest NB one hit skill is Incap Strike, which can get 16k on people without impen with max damage gank build.
    Nah, my magicka nb has hit much harder than that with my opening heavy attack. So far my highest was a 24k crit (but of course I am built 100% for ganking).

Edited to add that OP may have health on the lower end, but no one can deny how hard stamina hits now with the ability to dodge, dodge, dodge and heal to full. I'm also quite sure they used the term "one shot" as more of a "stam burst combos like viper+widowmaker+velidreth are insane and leave the target feeling as though they've been one shot".
    Edited by Stoopid_Nwah on August 30, 2016 5:39AM
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look dodge can get nerfed when damage shields become critable and non-stackable. Till then it's ESO: Dark Souls edition.
    Options
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look dodge can get nerfed when damage shields become critable and non-stackable. Till then it's ESO: Dark Souls edition.

This one has had too much to drink
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is frustrating .
    Options
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭

it just feels weird sometimes. I changed my gear to 5 heavy, full (almost, 7/8) impen and yes, it does changed things a lot. But recently i got killed in 1 sec by NB. I managed to react, but it didn't help at all. and it was non cp azura. animation cancelling or what ever is crazy on this guy.

I had 25+k health
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

Options
  • Beepbeep
    Beepbeep
    ✭✭

Depending on my build, 20 to 25k health and impen on all armor. I don't have full yellow gear and am CP480, but still.

Happens all the time. I see 10-15k heavy attacks from NBs sometimes. It's mostly the 5 skills in <1sec that kills me (and many others).
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The un breakable stuns have gotten way out of hand . I know exactly how it works too and have all this gear ready for when I hit CP max again but do not enjoy this cheese . V & V stam gank is so Sheogorath Limburger right now . It won't be changing anytime soon either .

You can run reactive and take advantage of this meta though . 30% less dmg when stunned or rooted is good but lacking regen for Magika Temp .maybe try Reactive and Lich set to curve regen back towards magic or maybe tanky heavy TBS with both Magic mundus ? Idk Templar hasn't been my thing in months .
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think others have more down on current Templar magic builds . Just go over this video . I know it's long but maybe find a few solutions here . I go through hours of YouTube when problem solving for my end game characters builds .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VovqSIZ3cDE
    Options
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭

You can run reactive and take advantage of this meta though . 30% less dmg when stunned or rooted is good but lacking regen for Magika Temp .maybe try Reactive and Lich set to curve regen back towards magic or maybe tanky heavy TBS with both Magic mundus ? .

to add possible solutions:
    I run max health+ magic regen food. I know, that 3-stat in better choice, but i prefer non-cp pvp, so that's more vailable IMO.
    transmutation will work perfect, even with 2 jewelry piece damage glyph. last – rune. with this sustain feels fine. I have no problem with it.

lich is not good with reactive, better to take advantage of monster helm
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 3,9k crit ressist (I know 3300 is cap but its the case when someone have basic crit damage at 50%) + 25% phisical ressist from hardy, +10% crit ressist from cp, + 22k physical ressistance +8% ressist from restoring rune and guess what? Sometimes I still get hit with 7k wrecking blows so... And about dodge, Ive made stamblade, just because I was curious, with good build you can do like 8-9 consecutive roll dodges (combine it with cloak wisely and you can be god between newbies), add to this eternal hunt - velidreth/viper sets, cloak, vigor and rally and there you go, you are master pvp.
    Edited by Mayrael on August 30, 2016 7:08AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you on the dodge, not the one shot tho that's preventable.

Mine is more like dodge dodge dodge feared feared stunned stunned knockdown dodge dodge dodge #TheyRunAroundATree
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

I have 3,9k crit ressist (I know 3300 is cap but its the case when someone have basic crit damage at 50%) + 25% phisical ressist from hardy, +10% crit ressist from cp, + 22k physical ressistance and guess what? Sometimes I still get hit with 7k wrecking blows so... And about dodge, Ive made stamblade, just because I was curious, with good build you can do like 8-9 consecutive roll dodges (combine it with cloak wisely and you can be god between newbies), add to this eternal hunt - velidreth/viper sets, cloak, vigor and rally and there you go, you are master pvp.

It's a shame the gear makes everyone now when before CP some talent and resource management was needed to be good . Dynamic Ult generation removal was bad too .

It's funny too because Dueling is coming and this will put all these problems right in the spotlight soon . I don't even see many duels anyone since DB dropped . But it will be a feature of Ome Tamriel .
    Options
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see dodge rolling as the problem. The problem is the people who dodge everything thrown at them without dodge rolling even once. It is usually the same people. Also the people who dodge even while locked down by a stun or while riding a horse.... Dodge should not be rng. Just gives excuses for the exploiters/hackers.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
    Options
  • Abob
    Abob
    ✭✭✭
    It's just a 20% dodge chance, mate. :D

It's great to see shadows fighting.

Elder Shadows Online.

Options
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm, from my experience magplars are the strongest class when it comes to fighting people who dodge a lot. Puncturing sweep and Radiant oppression are both undodgable. Additionally I don't have any problems with gankers on my templar. But I have 28k hp, 5 piece heavy and personally don't have many problems to break stuns in time.
    Also getting hit by 5 skills in less than 1 sec is impossible. Either you have huge lag issues or you are overexaggerating. You can manage to hit someone with snipe, a bow heavy attack and poison injection at the same time due to different travel times of the projectiles, but that's it. Anything else is either procs or lag. And sure, it can be frustrating, if an enemy manages to proc widowmaker, red mountain and validreth all with one heavy attack, but the chance is quite low so most of the time he will fail to gank.
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »

it just feels weird sometimes. I changed my gear to 5 heavy, full (almost, 7/8) impen and yes, it does changed things a lot. But recently i got killed in 1 sec by NB. I managed to react, but it didn't help at all. and it was non cp azura. animation cancelling or what ever is crazy on this guy.

I had 25+k health

Term is called macro slice. It's not s macro but an in game bug where people can que up and exploit multiple attacks to hit all at once in 1 sec. It's been around since launch but people are now starting to figure it out.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I should actually flag this nonsense.
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xwD3pe6.gif
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xwD3pe6.gif

LOL! A lot! xD now each time ill see roll dodger this cat will be in front of my eyes xD LOL
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, from my experience magplars are the strongest class when it comes to fighting people who dodge a lot. Puncturing sweep and Radiant oppression are both undodgable. Additionally I don't have any problems with gankers on my templar. But I have 28k hp, 5 piece heavy and personally don't have many problems to break stuns in time.
    Also getting hit by 5 skills in less than 1 sec is impossible. Either you have huge lag issues or you are overexaggerating. You can manage to hit someone with snipe, a bow heavy attack and poison injection at the same time due to different travel times of the projectiles, but that's it. Anything else is either procs or lag. And sure, it can be frustrating, if an enemy manages to proc widowmaker, red mountain and validreth all with one heavy attack, but the chance is quite low so most of the time he will fail to gank.

It's doable but not because of base game mechanics, its because of a bug that has yet to be removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YLzWXqcQ9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYdQqcmZtMo
    [SNIP]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1LEDmyIZk

EDITED FOR PROFANITY
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 30, 2016 7:17PM
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    The un breakable stuns have gotten way out of hand . I know exactly how it works too and have all this gear ready for when I hit CP max again but do not enjoy this cheese . V & V stam gank is so Sheogorath Limburger right now . It won't be changing anytime soon either .

You can run reactive and take advantage of this meta though . 30% less dmg when stunned or rooted is good but lacking regen for Magika Temp .maybe try Reactive and Lich set to curve regen back towards magic or maybe tanky heavy TBS with both Magic mundus ? Idk Templar hasn't been my thing in months .

I've try Reactive + Warlock: it work quite well but no room for monster set. Best beat for magicka build with reactive is mixing trasmutation: good stats (2 stack of magicka recovery + very good 5th bonus), you got all weapons combination and can put monster set in the build.
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beepbeep wrote: »
    Dodge

That sums up my PVP experience that past several months as a magplar.
    sums up my PVP experience that past several months as a magplar.
    PVP....magplar..

Blinding%20Flashes.png

Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on August 30, 2016 3:34PM
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Methariorn wrote: »

I've try Reactive + Warlock: it work quite well but no room for monster set. Best beat for magicka build with reactive is mixing trasmutation: good stats (2 stack of magicka recovery + very good 5th bonus), you got all weapons combination and can put monster set in the build.

Oh I see yes . You can mix in jewelry to get transmutation 5 piece in .
    Options
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's doable but not because of base game mechanics, its because of a bug that has yet to be removed.

[SNIP]

Remember all the people talking game mechanics, skill cooldown couldnt be broken of 1 skill per second and l2light weavebash. Yea not hearing much of that trash now
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 30, 2016 7:20PM
    Options
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[SNIP]
    Can you do that intentionally? I saw such things happen aswell, but I always thought it's just because someone tries how many people you can stack on a flag before the guards die to a lack of air to breath.

Also, how can someone who publishes multiple videos where he exploits bugs to kill people in pvp not be banned? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 30, 2016 7:20PM
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the title and kept wanting to say, "Yes yes yes yes?"
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, my magicka nb has hit much harder than that with my opening heavy attack. So far my highest was a 24k crit (but of course I am built 100% for ganking).

Edited to add that OP may have health on the lower end, but no one can deny how hard stamina hits now with the ability to dodge, dodge, dodge and heal to full. I'm also quite sure they used the term "one shot" as more of a "stam burst combos like viper+widowmaker+velidreth are insane and leave the target feeling as though they've been one shot".

Now I don't feel bad about those 8k crits you caught me with the other day
    Options
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beepbeep wrote: »
    Doge

That sums up my PVP experience that past several months as a magplar. Oh, with honorable mention to the NBs that one-shot me on a regular basis, the stam classes that one shot me with 2H abillities, the other stam classes that don't manage to one shot me and heal to full 2-3 times a fight while running 5X faster. OH and those lovely perma-stuns, are great too!

I also need to get me some of those magic fingers that fire off five skills in <1 second. Where can I find those, on Amazon some place?

I just want a reasonably fair fight.

L2P right? Of course........

This is either a learn to play issue, or an issue of being severely over dramatic. Since you claim it's not a l2p issue, that leaves 1 possibility.

Re-read the OP, specifically the bolded part. How can everyone here not take your post as a learn to play issue?
    Options
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Now I don't feel bad about those 8k crits you caught me with the other day
    Lol if I see my numbers that low I'm like "ooooh a smart pvper in impen and they maybe even have mages light slotted"...then usually show myself the door and dip out haha.
    Options