The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for an active trading guild

KrewX
KrewX
Hey guys I'm looking for a trading guild in EP I'm very active! I'm at cp 273 but climbing quickly.
  • MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    ✭✭
    tmk.guildlaunch.com
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCJRtD0xz9AjFKGRxK7OU-zw

We are a multi-game PS4 guild that has been playing together for a year now; click the links above for additional information & the games we play.

Our Multi-Faction Trading Guild, based in Aldmeri Dominion (NA), currently has room for Active Traders! We do get full from time to time, but we purge inactive players regularly to make room for active ones. Send me a PM on PS4 if you would like to join the fun and make a lot of GOLD. Everyone has invite capability so bring a friend!

About our ESO guild:

"FREE" you say: We don't require any weekly dues, but since our focus is making gold there is NO guild chat & NO guild bank withdrawal privileges for "FREE TRADERS".
    (promotions for additional privileges such as chat, grouping, & crafting can be discussed)
    "Golden Showers": Trader bids are dependent on Bank Funds; the more you donate the better the Trader. We bid every week and keep a steady trader about 90% of the time. Please
    keep in mind that current bids range from $200k+ for roadside traders to $4MM+ for Prime traders.
    No trader, No problem: We still sell a decent amount of inventory internally due to our larger size and cheaper prices.
    "You're the next contestant on _______": Your donations also support our Raffles, Lotteries & Contests where we give away gold and legendary prizes.
    "Bring out your dead!": We strive to keep an active guild so YOU are making money; members with an “OFFLINE” roster status of 20+ days are purged. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ROSTER
    STATUS IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER & MAKE SURE IT SAYS ONLINE.

We ask that you do a few things to support YOUR guild: INVITE, DONATE, & SELL.

Want to shop our Trader? Just click on our website above to stay up to date with our weekly Guild Trader location. (I'm known to randomly drop KUTA in the trader for 99 Gold ;) )

Happy Gaming!
    MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    The Dollar Tree Guild
    XBOX SERIES X

• GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KrewX, my guild is Knights of New Camelot. We are a hybrid group events and merchant guild, with our guild store up and running this week in Belkarth, Craglorn. We are still rapidly growing, with new members joining every day. We are EP, but welcome any members of other factions who would be interested. We are running daily dungeons, pledges, world boss pits, bounties, DSA and trials regularly. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest. If it interests you, just leave your PSN ID at that forum with just a brief also on what character you have and what you can expect or are looking for in the guild. You can also hit me up @GreenhaloX.