Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your Khajiit!

• Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    I've been making progress on my reroll of Tekyn! Here's the two best looking Khajiit in the game.

3QVyg2A.png

Also, rawr.

TPxmndj.png

I'll reshoot that second one later to get it up close so I don't have to upsize it. Might take a while to perfect that one.

• Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, an outfit that looks good on my sweet khajiit.
    aML7QUx.png
    She's a low level character but I like her a lot. A large beauty who thinks herself quite small and sleek.
    One day, adventures.
    Edited by Resfeber on July 29, 2016 3:46PM
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    d1f702a489c366f9b24fc67ae0ec71.jpg

This Khajiit, Eleonora and her sister Ghajden. This one preserves life, the other one takes it.
    But both prefer not being seen - this one by clothing, the other one by stealth.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d1f702a489c366f9b24fc67ae0ec71.jpg

This Khajiit, Eleonora and her sister Ghajden. This one preserves life, the other one takes it.
    But both prefer not being seen - this one by clothing, the other one by stealth.

With fur as white as snow. <3
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

vPDJnCQ.png

Dehya & Tes'ella

Ytkn1ar.png

Tazrah & Katt Blade
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    My Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer Rhaziel Rune-Blade:

Working in the forge.

13920216_10210239386210034_1735990578945106065_o.jpg

Showing off his new CP160 Gear.

13975539_10210239386290036_2216044799010813409_o.jpg

13925964_10210239386330037_3049616549942079099_o.jpg
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rockin the Merc style. I just got that Motif myself.

Also liking the Tiger look you gave him.
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Rockin the Merc style. I just got that Motif myself.

Also liking the Tiger look you gave him.

TYVM Sir! I love how he looks, definitely my favorite character. A blast to play and nice to look at!
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    Elloa Daro, My Khajiit Dragonknight archer, assassin - EU megaserver

5cb53ce51328312b520bee51a59ae4.png

47fdd487d2118096664c5067be1ddf.png

Elloa Ko, My new baby Khajiit Sorcerer - NA megaserver

4a407f593c54c4bc6f0c66ea82faa7.png

de2e0898727b22f7cf4f11d19851ea.png

oh wait, you are on eu pc or console?
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    Aye, this one may have a...slight visual impairment, but that won't stop one from kicking your arse to Wayrest and back.

zf8xZOV.jpg
    jobaLXm.jpg
    Edited by Dark_Claw on August 19, 2016 4:30PM
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A noob question: I have some trouble posting pics that are loaded when the web page is. I have steam and when I use link image icon to link my JPG from steam; it seems the URL is to long for auto load.

In short, how do I load steam pics so that they will auto appear like everyone's else's?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    A noob question: I have some trouble posting pics that are loaded when the web page is. I have steam and when I use link image icon to link my JPG from steam; it seems the URL is to long for auto load.

In short, how do I load steam pics so that they will auto appear like everyone's else's?

Most people make an account with Imgur and use that site to host their images. Others use Photobucket. Actual third party websites are best to host and embed pictures, while it's not really practical to use Steam, Xbox Live ect.
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    This one is a Skooma addicted Dragonknight. A true warrior on the battlefield, feared by his own race and a traiter to the Dominion.

full.png
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's true what they say about joining the dark brotherhood; you didn't truly start living until you joined!
    New.jpg
    For%20one%20hundred%20years%20Ive%20slept.jpg
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Roechacca on August 27, 2016 3:19AM
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shanjijri is an old Khajiit. After the betrayal of his brother, he just wanted to keep distance with his family and he decided to travel. He saved a little Senche when he traveled to Hew's Bane, Griffette, and he adopted him. He considered Griffette like his own son. Now, he likes to discover new country and live adventures. And this one secretly loves Razum-dar...
    193014Screenshot20160827151109.png

628052Screenshot20160827102936.png

Here my favorite picture of Shanjijri:
    532361Shanjijri7.png

I think I will create new Khajiits soon. Because Khajiits are the best.

Edit: grammar mistakes...
    Edited by Shanjijri on August 27, 2016 8:54PM
  • Chiba_Emi
    Chiba_Emi
    ✭✭
    20160827194806_1_zpsc2ydco8q.jpg
    20160827192818_1_zpsijwnoupj.jpg

This one is a small, thin one, and concerned too. Storms and Water scares this Khajiit.
    May the Three Bless you

Reyvyn Dulni - EP
    Chiba Emi - AD
    Lilith Gilvion - EP
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After looking at all the excellent Khajiits in this thread, I realized I wasn't happy with my own. She was just a lowbie (lvl 16), so I decided to delete her and make another.

Introducing... Bartleby the Shrivener!

2d0fgo3.jpg

Needless to say, this one prefers not to...

I usually go for lore-appropriate names, but I based this guy on my own perpetually-worried tabby cat (who is himself based on the titular main character from Melville's "Bartleby the Scrivener"). I figured, since Molag Bal stole Khajiit's soul and all, "Bartleby the Shrivener" would be appropriate.

And just for good measure... his namesake, who occasionally "helps" me play ESO.

2hh0xtd.jpgjg4ot0.jpg
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    Another pic of Captain Shiva Mor'khrass: Dominion agent, pirate and alcoholic extraordinaire.

Jas5sHh.jpg

Also, as you might have guessed from the photo, an unfortunate sufferer of chronic RBF.
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    And just for good measure... his namesake, who occasionally "helps" me play ESO.

2hh0xtd.jpgjg4ot0.jpg

OMG He is so cute!!! :blush: Look at that little kitty paw on the keyboard! <3<3<3
    Edited by Pistolera_ESO on August 28, 2016 1:30AM
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Aurielle OMG your cat is so cute. Your Khajiit really looks like him! The idea is just so awesome.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2hh0xtd.jpgjg4ot0.jpg

OMG He is so cute!!! :blush: Look at that little kitty paw on the keyboard! <3<3<3

It's quite unnerving when I'm in the middle of main-healing a group, and he hops up onto my lap, plonks his paw on the keyboard, and weapon-swaps during a critical moment. :) He even caused a wipe once! It's also fun when I'm chatting on Discord and he jumps up to say hello (because he apparently thinks I'm talking to him, and not other players). Nothing eases a tense moment quite like a loud meow, and your tank going "AWW, KITTY!"
    Griffe wrote: »
    @Aurielle OMG your cat is so cute. Your Khajiit really looks like him! The idea is just so awesome.

Thank you! My Khajiit is much slimmer than my cat is (more exercise, less moon sugar sweetrolls), but he's fairly close otherwise. :)
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say there are some very fine khajits in this thread. I've never played one. However we have cats and I love the idea of styling a khajit after one of them. Shall give it a go.
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ryU7eO6.png
    My stam sorc Ko'Shariba-Do, daughter of my old stam sorc Jo'Mahirr the Storm-Claw. Made her just before the changes to sorcs added Hurricane as a morph of Lightning Form so I consider her to have improved on her father's techniques, making her more deadly.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After looking at all the excellent Khajiits in this thread, I realized I wasn't happy with my own. She was just a lowbie (lvl 16), so I decided to delete her and make another.

Introducing... Bartleby the Shrivener!

2d0fgo3.jpg

Needless to say, this one prefers not to...

I usually go for lore-appropriate names, but I based this guy on my own perpetually-worried tabby cat (who is himself based on the titular main character from Melville's "Bartleby the Scrivener"). I figured, since Molag Bal stole Khajiit's soul and all, "Bartleby the Shrivener" would be appropriate.

2hh0xtd.jpgjg4ot0.jpg

This wins the thread...bonus points for the cat playing as a Khajiit :D
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AzraelKrieg I love your Dro-m'Athra swords... One of the chapters I really want to have!
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    @AzraelKrieg I love your Dro-m'Athra swords... One of the chapters I really want to have!

I love them. All glowy. I did need to change some gear though but doing so worked out better than what I had before.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qTD50jM.png

UxF0ETj.png

UIje233.png
    Katt found herself enjoying the Mercenary look, especially the Leather skirt. Her legs aren't constricted, yet still protected, and the Good ol' Khajiiti Jack has her arms free to perform all manner of Bow related feats.

And the Hood? It's simple. Keeps this one's ears dry.
    Edited by ArchMikem on August 31, 2016 12:22AM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ArchMikem
    Are you Delicious? Or is there another purpur rose out there :p
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AzraelKrieg

740439Screenshot20160831132735.png

This one is happy right meow.