Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer

AlphaCrucis
AlphaCrucis
✭✭✭
As a healer (Templar) is it worth having 5 light, 1 medium and 1 heavy for the Undaunted passive or is it better to just go all light?
Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
Brenton, Templar, Healer
Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
PS4, NA Server
Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Undaunted at 9 or 10? Or are you planning on chasing that to get the Passive?

Is this a character your leveling? If so, you need to wear a mix of armors and level them all to 50 anyway. You never know what changes will come in the future, and armor is the one thing you don't want to grind up end game.

To answer your question, maybe. But, it all depends on how you play, what other magic buffs you have, how often you die, how much you run around and or block during combat.

Personally, it's only 2% gain, not enough to worry about whether you have it or not. It's not going to matter all that much. Then again, Molag Kena drops in Medium too, so it makes wearing an off armor shoulder palatable to have the passive.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"