The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Tavern: Meet the Elder Scrolls Online Team in Cologne"

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there going to be a write-up of the news from this since there was no streaming?

They don't have to because someone put it out for them. Anything they say in a news article would be less than we already know.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there going to be a write-up of the news from this since there was no streaming?

They don't have to because someone put it out for them. Anything they say in a news article would be less than we already know.

Well, taking into account what Mrs Gina Bruno said last weekend:
    Hi guys, unfortunately we ran into some difficulties and won't be able to stream from the gamescom event this weekend. We will, however, be publishing an article on the website early next week covering all the information (including info about Update 12).

I am still waiting for an article and even maybe for some extras/news too ;-)
    Edited by Tyrion87 on August 23, 2016 1:56PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

Well, taking into account what Mrs Gina Bruno said last weekend:
    Hi guys, unfortunately we ran into some difficulties and won't be able to stream from the gamescom event this weekend. We will, however, be publishing an article on the website early next week covering all the information (including info about Update 12).

I am still waiting for an article and even maybe for some extras/news too ;-)

Yeah, I get where you are coming from. I am coming from the perspective that all of the information they are planning to release this week is, at best, what we know already. Therefore, the pressure is off to put out that article. If they do, it may actually contain less information than what we already know due to various interviews and questions that may have happened at Gamescom.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @lordrichter Even so, they said they'd release it and it would be bad form to go back on that. (And it wouldn't be the first time they skipped out entirely; I still haven't seen a write-up or video for the Ask the Loremaster panel they had a few events back. :/ ) And now they have released it, so all is well.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lordrichter Even so, they said they'd release it and it would be bad form to go back on that. (And it wouldn't be the first time they skipped out entirely; I still haven't seen a write-up or video for the Ask the Loremaster panel they had a few events back. :/ ) And now they have released it, so all is well.

And.. they did have one bit of information that I had not seen mentioned before. They also changed the language from what Firor said in Germany. Whether that means anything, or not, is yet to be seen.