The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is GamesCon On ZOS's Twitch Channel Today?

Dominoid
Dominoid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Here is says:
If you're not able to attend our ESO Tavern in Cologne in person, don't worry. We'll be streaming the main developer activities (in English) on our Twitch channel.

but I don't think I've seen anything since. The ESO Tavern starts at Noon Eastern.
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want to know :(
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Here is says:
    If you're not able to attend our ESO Tavern in Cologne in person, don't worry. We'll be streaming the main developer activities (in English) on our Twitch channel.

but I don't think I've seen anything since. The ESO Tavern starts at Noon Eastern.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    I tagged Gina for you
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I find it incredibly weird that we haven't been briefed in detail regarding the today's (tomorrow's??) ESO Live show. In fact, according to twitch, the next episode is going to air on the 26th, a week from now. Hopefully it hasn't been cancelled.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just spent 30 minutes trying to find something :tongue: been waiting to watch :3
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cross-posting a reddit thread where an attendee suggesting it won't be streamed, per info from Kai:

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4yh9t7/when_is_the_panel_tomorrow/
    Edited by petraeus1 on August 19, 2016 2:39PM
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    petraeus1 wrote: »
    Cross-posting a reddit thread where an attendee suggesting it won't be streamed, per info from Kai:

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4yh9t7/when_is_the_panel_tomorrow/

Oh no... I've got snacks and everything :(
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FFS
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Honestly if they were to announce something big, it would be quite odd to do it off the main event in some local pub with mostly fans (and no press?). I would not even be surprised if the real big announcements come next week at PAX, and that whatever the players get to see tonight will be under NDA apart from maybe the One Tamriel stuff.

Either way, eat the snacks. Can't let them go to waste.
    Edited by petraeus1 on August 19, 2016 2:47PM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being streamed??

What?!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the cancel of the Twitch stream is true... Once again, ZOS is communication challenged. For some reason, they just never have the time to communicate with us. They say something, things change, and they never bother to mention it. At least, not until it is noticed, then they will say something about it, when they get the time. After lunch.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    And they wonder why people get frustrated with customer service and complain about things on the forum...
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Honestly if they were to announce something big, it would be quite odd to do it off the main event in some local pub with mostly fans (and no press?). I would not even be surprised if the real big announcements come next week at PAX, and that whatever the players get to see tonight will be under NDA apart from maybe the One Tamriel stuff.

Either way, eat the snacks. Can't let them go to waste.

M'okay *disappointedly eats chocolate* :disappointed:
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, wish I'd seen that earlier :p
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably wasn't enough time to practice execuspeach for dodge rolling tough questions ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BAeTf8px0mE
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :(
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi guys, unfortunately we ran into some difficulties and won't be able to stream from the gamescom event this weekend. We will, however, be publishing an article on the website early next week covering all the information (including info about Update 12).
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 19, 2016 3:57PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, unfortunately we ran into some difficulties and won't be able to stream from the gamescom event this weekend. We will, however, be publishing an article on the website early next week covering all the information (including info about Update 12).

:(
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, thank you for the info Gina!
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn :( I hope someone is out there who can tell us more about update 12 :s
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably used the ZOS game coders to set up their stream for the event! Are we surprised?
    PC-NA
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭

Why wait the last second to tell us? Again, you guys need to work on better communication.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Early next week?!?

Welp. Time to go searching the internet for articles since the info will likely get out before then :(
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭

Why wait the last second to tell us? Again, you guys need to work on better communication.

Don't think they would have even bothered to tell us if people hadn't posted here to start with
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to keep an eye on Reddit and Twitter. Really annoyed they waited until the last second to tell us.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why not tell us sooner rather than us in find random information from an attendee? Why not update the article? Why not put up a sticky? Why wait until we start a thread about it? Why wait until next week for any info we would have otherwise found out today? :(
    Edited by Cazzy on August 19, 2016 4:29PM
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonkydog wrote: »

Don't think they would have even bothered to tell us if people hadn't posted here to start with

Exactly.
    PC-NA
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Early next week?!?

Welp. Time to go searching the internet for articles since the info will likely get out before then :(

Are there actually press people at the ESO tavern?