The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outdated.

FernandoStark01
Outdated.
Edited by FernandoStark01 on August 23, 2018 12:32PM
  • DaneWilson87
    Hello guys, i'm a DPS sorcerer lvl 162 champion until now and i seaching for a group, or friends, or a guild that makes dungeons every day... The activity finder is broken since they release the chat and i can't find anyone that want to play normal dungeons or vet dungeons... Can anyone add me to make groups for this or one dungeon guild please.
    Thanks

PSN: FernandoStark01

@FernandoStark01, hey bud! If you're [NA/EP], free to add me. DaneWilson87 is my PSN, and I try to run norm and vet dailies along with at least one random.

That goes for anyone! If I'm on, I'm down to tank! :)

Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]
  • FernandoStark01
    Hello guys, i'm a DPS sorcerer lvl 162 champion until now and i seaching for a group, or friends, or a guild that makes dungeons every day... The activity finder is broken since they release the chat and i can't find anyone that want to play normal dungeons or vet dungeons... Can anyone add me to make groups for this or one dungeon guild please.
    Thanks

PSN: FernandoStark01

@FernandoStark01, hey bud! If you're [NA/EP], free to add me. DaneWilson87 is my PSN, and I try to run norm and vet dailies along with at least one random.

That goes for anyone! If I'm on, I'm down to tank! :)

Nice! thank you friend i'll add now. I hope we can find more friends to play.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FernandoStark01, my guild, Knights of New Camelot, is very up and coming. We are EP, but welcome any members of other factions who would be interested. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest. If it interests you, just let me know so and drop me a message in that forum, and I will send you an invite. You can also hit me up @GreenhaloX.
  • DaneWilson87
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    @FernandoStark01, my guild, Knights of New Camelot, is very up and coming. We are EP, but welcome any members of other factions who would be interested. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest. If it interests you, just let me know so and drop me a message in that forum, and I will send you an invite. You can also hit me up @GreenhaloX.

@FernandoStark01, I'm in this guild too, Fernando. You should join up! Daily runs!

Also, thanks for the friend invite. I accepted it last night, but I was in raids and dungeons with KoNC all night. :)

Hope to see you there.
    Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]
  • FernandoStark01

@GreenhaloX Hey Brother i'm very interest on your guild, thank you so much. I send you a message on your guilds post just invite me when you can.
  • FernandoStark01

@FernandoStark01, I'm in this guild too, Fernando. You should join up! Daily runs!

Also, thanks for the friend invite. I accepted it last night, but I was in raids and dungeons with KoNC all night. :)

Hope to see you there.

@DaneWilson87 hey bud hello! Yeah im interested on this guild. Just waiting for the invitation here lol See you there brother
  • gameboicolour
    gameboicolour
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a social guild able to help me out with learning the vet dungeons as well mate! Yall are welcome to add my psn Gameboicolour, new eso friends are always a plus