Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox VMSA DC Help

Trenia
Trenia
✭✭✭
There use to be a work around to avoid crashing in vmsa round 6 transition to 7. You use to be able to reset your game to avoid the crash, but that doesn't work for me anymore. I have crashed from round 6-7 in every attempt I have made. I have no quests aside from cadwell's. Is there any other options I can adjust to avoid the memory leak crash? I have come to understand that zenimax will never fix this for xbox.
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Whoops. Thought this was xbox technical support. Mod please move there.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, interested in finding any workaround or incoming fix. As it is now, this is preventing me from ever getting flawless title :/...
    Not sure if it's similar for you, but the lag intensifies to an unbearable amount during the final boss in stage 6 then after I crash and return I'm (for the most part) lag-free again.
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    I port out to a remote town then back into vma, but it still wastes time. Have you tried /reloadui?
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Vuzion wrote: »
    I port out to a remote town then back into vma, but it still wastes time. Have you tried /reloadui?

I have tried that without any luck.
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    I haven't gotten around to trying it but I do the port out then back in method and it works, takes about 45 seconds.
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Vuzion wrote: »
    I haven't gotten around to trying it but I do the port out then back in method and it works, takes about 45 seconds.

I just reset and reloadedui right before round 7 and crashed. I guess I will have to do the port out method.
    Edited by Trenia on August 23, 2016 7:44PM