The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Werewolf Guild or Guilds in General

TheYesman85
TheYesman85
Soul Shriven
Good Day All,
I've never been part off a guild and am interested in joining with my new character; lvl 10 AD sorcerer. Why I tagged werewolf in the title is because I've never done wolf or vamp and would like to give it a try.

My GT is TheYesman85. Please respond with any guild info you have, or if you are kind enough to give me a free bite! Look forward to responses!
  • CelticSold1er
    The Pact clan can give you a free bite we aren't the most active guild ever but i can definately make you a wolf

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • TheYesman85
    TheYesman85
    Soul Shriven
    Right on. I'll look you guys up; I will be on tomorrow morning about 9am est.
  • CelticSold1er
    Right on. I'll look you guys up; I will be on tomorrow morning about 9am est.

ill send you an invite!

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members and welcome all alliances. We're also a wereolf guild if you're still looking for one. Being one is not mandatory but bites are available if desired.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!