Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob member LF guild

DeanHavoc
DeanHavoc
Soul Shriven
I'm still new to ESO only joined a few weeks ago currently at lvl 18 for NB.
I have tried a few guilds only to find myself not comfortable, and I think I narrowed down to what I hope to find.

I'm looking for or close too a relatively decent size where its not too small were no one uses Live Chat but not overwhelmingly large where everyone time you try and chat there are dozens of people trying to talk at once. I know all that sounds ridiculous but my point is I would like to be able to chat on live chat and make friends in one place.

This one is a bit of a long shot but I would like to be able to play with fellow lowbies from time to time. I mostly play solo but would like to participate in dungeon everyone once in a while.

In RL I'm vet Navy and do have a sailor mouth on me (hold the gay jokes please :P) So I would like to NOT have to hold back on what I say all the time. (little ones walk into your room and you ask for members to watch it is a different matter and an understandable one at that.) Also don't care to play with hissy fit kids blowing a gasket because someone stole his or her kill or some dude showing off screaming "My **** is bigger than yours HAHAHA LMFAOMFB!!" In short I'm looking for an 18+ guild that can act like adults *** around having fun.

I can't think of anything else to add, after reading this if you feel I maybe suitable for your guild to give a try my Xbox ID is Dean Havoc. Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

• Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG TRADECO [Xbox One]

•We are currently recruiting active sellers, preference given to donators to the guild first. 400+ active sellers!!! (Daily Door Prizes and Weekly Raffles)

•We have a Guild Trader in Rawl'Kha this week

•Message GT: Shadow Chopper1 or GT: Illestgliderfor an invite

•Also, please leave your Xbox One *Gamertag* in a post here, we sweep this twice a day to add new members.

Visit our website (contains price list for your selling convenience)

http://rogues-trader.com/
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • ForlornBeliever
    The Bloodborne Rogues are always looking for more members. If you're interestedin joining, I can invite you. And if you habe any questions, please feel free to ask.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • DeanHavoc
    DeanHavoc
    Soul Shriven
    Jailbirdy did you even read what I posted or do you randomly post invites on lfg post? I ask because one it does look like that and two... well my original post says it all on what I'm looking for, a trading guild with that many active people members isn't.

Thank you ForlornBeliever I believe I would like to check you guys out, my id is Dean Havoc. Hope to meet you guys soon. Oh and I am also interested in becoming a werewolf too.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanHavoc wrote: »
    Jailbirdy did you even read what I posted or do you randomly post invites on lfg post? I ask because one it does look like that and two... well my original post says it all on what I'm looking for, a trading guild with that many active people members isn't.

No problem, glad you found a guild home where you can be yourself...
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    DeanHavoc wrote: »
    I'm still new to ESO only joined a few weeks ago currently at lvl 18 for NB.
    I have tried a few guilds only to find myself not comfortable, and I think I narrowed down to what I hope to find.

I'm looking for or close too a relatively decent size where its not too small were no one uses Live Chat but not overwhelmingly large where everyone time you try and chat there are dozens of people trying to talk at once. I know all that sounds ridiculous but my point is I would like to be able to chat on live chat and make friends in one place.

This one is a bit of a long shot but I would like to be able to play with fellow lowbies from time to time. I mostly play solo but would like to participate in dungeon everyone once in a while.

In RL I'm vet Navy and do have a sailor mouth on me (hold the gay jokes please :P) So I would like to NOT have to hold back on what I say all the time. (little ones walk into your room and you ask for members to watch it is a different matter and an understandable one at that.) Also don't care to play with hissy fit kids blowing a gasket because someone stole his or her kill or some dude showing off screaming "My **** is bigger than yours HAHAHA LMFAOMFB!!" In short I'm looking for an 18+ guild that can act like adults *** around having fun.

I can't think of anything else to add, after reading this if you feel I maybe suitable for your guild to give a try my Xbox ID is Dean Havoc. Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information.
    We actually encourage having an active guild channel. Sometimes it can get a lot traffic but this shows that it is highly active. We try to encourage members to socialize to get comfortable with each other.

We are also heavy on members as well, but everyone is very cool and helpful.

The size of our Ohana and the way guild channel is used might take some getting used to but it's up to you.

We also use line app and a private closed group Facebook page for members to communicate when not in game and continue getting to know each other.

If this interest you let me know.
    Edited by Abunai_808 on July 28, 2016 5:25PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!