The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF end-game serious trials guild

Nedd
Nedd
✭✭
Hello all. I'm looking for a guild that actively runs (preferably scheduled) trials on a weekly basis. I look to prove myself a part of a core team of competent and mature players to clear content and progress as new trials and end game become available.
I've been mainly playing my Stamina Sorc, but I also have a DPS/Healer Magicka Templar. Both have very decent gear. My characters are AD but I'm open to the other alliances as well.

What I expect from you:
Maturity
Scheduled runs
People looking to improve
No drama

What can you expect from me:
Always trying to improve
Knowing my class and game mechanics well
All standard consumables (Gems, Crafted potions, Food, Repair Kits)
Commitment

I'm always thriving to get better in the game, but I just haven't had the luck, or haven't looked hard enough, for a group with like-minded individuals. I'm available mostly during the nights, always looking to do content, be it Vet Dungeons, Maelstrom, Dragonstar, etc.

You can leave a reply here with your PSN, guild name, guild website, etc, whatever you prefer, or contact me via PSN: Nnedd_
Edited by Nedd on August 20, 2016 4:58AM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nedd, my guild, Knights of New Camelot, is still considered fairly new, but we are very up and coming and have more and more members joining everyday. So, we are rapidly growing. We are EP, but welcome any members of other factions who would be interested. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest.

We are regularly running dungeons, undaunted pledges, world boss pits dailies and bounties throughout Wrothgar, Hew's Bane and the Gold Coast. We have also been running the two new DLC/dungeons with some repeating both consecutively as well as engaging in the trials in Craglorn such as the Dragon Star Arena and Sanctum Ophidia. We will continue to run those regularly as well as the other 12-players trials in Craglorn - Hel Ra Citadel and Aetherian Archive. Some members are also grouping up for PvP.

However, we do not (yet) have any scheduled daily or weekly events, but, that is in the works. If you are ok with this (for the time being) and my guild interests you, just let me know on that forum, and I will send you an invite. You can also hit me up @GreenhaloX.
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    @GreenhaloX How often do you run trials? Do you do Maw of Lorkhaj? Has the group cleared any of the trials @ cp160? Working on Normals? Veteran?

I wouldn't mind not having it on a schedule for now.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nedd, some of our higher level members have been running normal Sanctum and Mol (probably at least twice a week), but they have been doing such by joining in with our unofficial sister/friend group/guild. Currently for the guild as a whole, we don't have enough high level players yet to run any trial on our own. So, those members are joining with other members of another guild or group to run those. However, the aim is to have regulars (higher level members) on board so we can run those trials on a regularly scheduled basis. The runs have been CP 160, and some have done veteran level; whereas some have not yet.

On a side note, we are no where considered as elite, nor our guild, as whole, seek to be elite. This guild is one where anyone, no matter what level or type of players they are, can come together, play together, learn together and get more out of ESO without any elitism complex or being slammed or harassed by someone because they are seemingly dying too much or can't play well yet. We are relax, we are casual, but we are serious in doing group events and activities while having fun. No one in this guild is going to tell another member what they must wear, or what they must do or leave.
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    @GreenhaloX That sounds good. I don't mind not having a full guild group, people dying, etc, learning together, as I would also be a part of the learning process.

I'm just tired of having no one to run content with. I've spent days trying to run Vet CoS and RoM but I barely have success even finding groups.

Would you mind sending me a guild invite and I'll take it whenever I'm online? My PSN is Nnedd_

Thanks!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nedd, ok, I will send you an invite today. See if our guild is for you. We would welcome you to stay on, be a part of team and grow with us, but would understand if it turns out not to be something for you. However, we do have more players joining in the guild chat every day and we are able to group up more in different groups to run multiple consecutive events.
  • chriscloud2236
    Are you guys still recruiting by any chance?

Im a returning player, Never done a trials before but im willing to learn.
    I have 160 gold gear/weapons. I mostly pvp to be honest but, looking for some more PVE action and maybe getting DLC Norm and vet dungeons done.

My PSN is ChrisSlayStation, Hit me up if interested. :)