The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Got an email right now from ZoS about 3 months for the price of 2.

Maotti
Maotti
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this legit?
PC EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you just unsubscribe? If so, they give you a limited time offer to resubscribe. At least the last round of promotional discounts worked this way.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    I remember thread, where OP was asking the same, but about 2 month for price of 1.
    someone from ZOS came into thread and confirmed, so yea, most likely legit :)
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see, yeah ok. I just wanted to find out if it was a scam or not. :)

I didn't unsub, but i didn't have money on my bankaccout at the time of withdrawal.
    PC EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maotti wrote: »

I didn't unsub, but i didn't have money on my bankaccout at the time of withdrawal.

Which basically means you unsubbed. So, you got the offer. I would take them up on it myself, even if you did not intend to Unsub.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"