The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How would you feel if Dungeons and Trials were only accessible via Actvity Finder in update 12?

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Outraged
    I enjoy meeting new people with group finder to do vet dungeons and normal dungeons, but forcing people to use group finder is a nono. Doing vet trials with randoms is problematic.....

I mean, imagine being forced to do nightmare mode ops in SWTOR with randoms.....oh my.....
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be fine
    It should not be only via activity finder as you always need an option for custom groups..

Sorry this question seems not right..
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on August 22, 2016 3:59PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upset
    Mx13 wrote: »
    In context...the activity finder works flawlessly

will never happen,
    so just leave the option for people to form a group manually,
    and, why *** would you bring this up? dont give Zos these kind of ideas

I'm curious of the response....
    In short I'm curious of the forum response to choice vs chance.

Let's be honest If ZOS ever fixed it....the forums would explode

Is this a veiled "say no to rng boxes" thread :P?

Not at all is a legitimit curiosity cause Id assume one thing but after seeing a few polls and threads over the last two years, I might be wrong in my guess

Choice is being removed from subs by features, and buying items by choice is being adjusted...sub length was changed again recently for PC and PS4 but not Xbox one.

All this but ZOS is still getting more new accounts.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on August 22, 2016 4:14PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outraged

will never happen,

Not at all is a legitimize curious it's cause Id assume one thing but after seeing a few polls and threads over the last two years, I might be wrong in my guess

Choice is being removed from subs by features, and buying items by choice is being adjusted...sub length was changed again recently for PC and PS4 but not Xbox one.

@NewBlacksmurf Wait. I've been camping and whatnot so a bit out of the loop... How did PC subs changes? I saw PS4 got longer than 30 day options, never noticed any pc changes. Or did I misunderstand and you just meant ps4 was offered what pc already had?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upset
    MissBizz wrote: »

will never happen,

Not at all is a legitimize curious it's cause Id assume one thing but after seeing a few polls and threads over the last two years, I might be wrong in my guess

@NewBlacksmurf Wait. I've been camping and whatnot so a bit out of the loop... How did PC subs changes? I saw PS4 got longer than 30 day options, never noticed any pc changes. Or did I misunderstand and you just meant ps4 was offered what pc already had?

@MissBizz
    Remeber way back when we had to sub, on PC there was 1,3 and 6 month options.
    Then the crown store was incoming around the time the limited mount was introduced as the last sub exclusive 6 months was removed so ppl had to buy time cards.

Recently (2016) PC is now able to do 6 month subs again
    More recently Ps4 has added 3 and 6 month sub options
  • FluffyMeowington
    I'd be fine
    "How would you feel if your whole family was deported and you had to work a coal mine every day for the rest of your life? Also your dog dies."

***'s the point of this thread...
    DC4lyfe
    stamplar, magplar, magdk
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outraged

will never happen,

@MissBizz
    Then the crown store was incoming around the time the limited mount was introduced as the last sub exclusive 6 months was removed so ppl had to buy time cards.

Oh yeah! I remembered the 6 month sub mysteriously going missing before B2P, but I thought it came back shortly after B2P rather than just recently. Guess I didn't notice because my 6 month sub just kept renewing the whole time.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outraged
    I would never leave PVP if that was the case.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upset

will never happen,

@MissBizz

Oh yeah! I remembered the 6 month sub mysteriously going missing before B2P, but I thought it came back shortly after B2P rather than just recently. Guess I didn't notice because my 6 month sub just kept renewing the whole time.

Yep it was gone for over a year and only available if you kept your sub active as you have. It's been added back in the last 60 days (or so) and within the last 30 days for PS4 for the first time.
    No changes or even fixes for ESO plus issues on Xbox one tho

Anyways...on topic, I'm curious how ppl feel about choice vs chance in regards to grouping for dungeons and trials cause of a few hot topics.
  • Rayya_Blackheart
    Rayya_Blackheart
    ✭✭✭
    Outraged
    I do more than just run dungeons, I like achievements. Do you have any idea how many times I practiced with the same group to get the no-death speed vet-challenge on Cradle of Shadows? (Before they fixed it). We're currently working on Ruins as well. I can't even begin to imagine the level of frustration for everyone involved to run something complex with a goal for achievements with people that you've never run with that probably lack the ability to communicate with you via voice.

Pls no.
    PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
    PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
    PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab