Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who wants to grind champion points Ebonheart NA

R4GEASAURUS_REX
I'm just looking for people to hang with and grind experience with. It's not fun being solo. So shoot me a message or add me on Xbox, I'm online roughly 12 hours a day.

Im 34 years old and am online all the time. My Xbox gamer tag is: R4GEASAURUS REX
Edited by R4GEASAURUS_REX on August 21, 2016 12:31PM
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Hello my name is William and I'm a veteran world of warcraft player. You may ask what this means. And what does it matter. I take games like this serious and strive to be the best I can be.

Ive recently retired from world of warcraft where I was involved with a top 20 world clan for clearing everything on heroic pve. And where I ranked top 30 in world at pvp.

Im a fast learner, take direction well, a solid team player, I do my research, I watch videos and read websites.

I have one friend who plays eso. And he's too busy to do anything with me. Right now I'm only level 10. I'm hoping to find a guild willing to teach me the ropes, help me out and maybe do a few quests with me or help me get to 50. What I offer in return is a solid raider and pvper. I will make a name for myself here.

Im 34 years old and am online all the time. My Xbox gamer tag is: R4GEASAURUS REX

@R4GEASAURUS_REX , wretched legion is always looking to add new members to our guild. We have players or all levels that enjoy running together as well as helping other players. If you would like an invite, please let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Ty for responding. I'm going to keep my options open and see what other kinds of guilds are recruiting.
  • The_Payne_Train
    hey mate what level are you and how much do you play a day I got a very experienced pvp guild recruiting which is branching a section our to pve trials.
    Champion Rank 515
    Characters:
    Cp160 Mag Sorc
    Cp160 Mag Templar
    Cp160 MagBlade
    Cp 160 Mag DK
    Cp160 Stamplar
    Cp160 Stam DK
    Cp160 Stam NB
    Cp160 Stamsorc
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Right now sadly I'm only level 13 can't find anyone to play with. Leveling solo is kinda hard, most of the time I do ok but some quests are too much for me alone. Anyone who can invest some time to help me will see in the future I'm worth it
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Still looking. I'm glad so many people can read my post but no response. Well I'll just keep bumping
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Ty for the automated message on my post and for effectively bumping it yourself. Enjoy your day. Gaming I hope and not just policing someone trying to find a guild. Again thank you for the concern.
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    I think you just have to reach level/cp cap before people actively invite you to endgame guilds. Also played wow for multiple years and just letting you know these forums aren't the best place to look for real end game guilds. There are a lot of 300+ member guilds with no VMoL or VSO completions who's main goal seems to be quantity over quality. Most guilds with serious progression groups that beat hard content frequently have 50-80 members that play together every day and a serious trials team consisting of like 15-20 players who have shown the perseverance to make their characters as strong as possible and are active in the community. Potential is worth something but you can solo to max level and get to cp cap grinding by yourself, don't need a group for that.
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Walties99 wrote: »
    I think you just have to reach level/cp cap before people actively invite you to endgame guilds. Also played wow for multiple years and just letting you know these forums aren't the best place to look for real end game guilds. There are a lot of 300+ member guilds with no VMoL or VSO completions who's main goal seems to be quantity over quality. Most guilds with serious progression groups that beat hard content frequently have 50-80 members that play together every day and a serious trials team consisting of like 15-20 players who have shown the perseverance to make their characters as strong as possible and are active in the community. Potential is worth something but you can solo to max level and get to cp cap grinding by yourself, don't need a group for that.

Thank you for the reply. So get vr rank 160 then look for a guild?
  • Crescentshield
    It's based on CP now so 160 just gets you top gear. You'll want to get to CP 531 for serious endgame content. I'm a CP 504 tank and I'm still looking.
    Good luck-
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, there's no need to rush anyways. You want to be comfortable with your character and make sure you do the research on builds/gear/skills. I know the feeling because whenever I join an mmo the first thing I want to do is get right to the hardest stuff and get the best loot but most guilds even once you get in you'll be fighting for a spot in the main group, anybody who says they have "multiple teams" or isn't exclusive in who they select to bring to their scored runs isn't being totally truthful.
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Updated my post. I made this post only being a level 10 and in three days got to champion rank 10! Motivation go's a long ways eh?
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Cp rank 91 now. Off to bed lol zzzzzz...
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Cp 107. Who wants to grind