Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[NA EP] Recruiting members for PvP

GriM_728
GriM_728
✭✭✭
Recruiting for a newer PvP team, My Lil Pwnies. We are a sub-guild of LK, LK has been around since the game released on ps4 and is still operating. We are not necessarily looking to recruit elitists but people who enjoy pvp or people that want to learn to pvp, if you're newer.

Looking for people that get on a little later in the day, like after 9pm EST for this guild. Our team will be mainly based in chillrend for now and may move to SoC in the future.

*Max number of players for this guild is 15-20.
*Please have IC.
*This is only for EP toons. If you have other toons that's fine.
*Please have a mic.
*English speaking players only.

Message GriM-728 or LK-ShAdOw-620 if interested.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GriM_728, we are a new, but very up and coming, EP guild (Knights of New Camelot), and we are steadfastly growing with members already engaging in group events. We have members that have also voiced interests in PvP, and we will engage in such as a normal scheduled event, sometime in the near future. If you have the mind, I believe our two entities could benefit. I am looking for experienced and team oriented veteran players to lead and take those guild members into PvP. Below is the link for information on Knights of New Camelot. If it sounds good to you, I would love to have you as part of the team as well as your other PvPmates, if suitable. Give me a shout out or tag me, if this interests you, and I will send you an invite.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    @GriM_728, we are a new, but very up and coming, EP guild (Knights of New Camelot), and we are steadfastly growing with members already engaging in group events. We have members that have also voiced interests in PvP, and we will engage in such as a normal scheduled event, sometime in the near future. If you have the mind, I believe our two entities could benefit. I am looking for experienced and team oriented veteran players to lead and take those guild members into PvP. Below is the link for information on Knights of New Camelot. If it sounds good to you, I would love to have you as part of the team as well as your other PvPmates, if suitable. Give me a shout out or tag me, if this interests you, and I will send you an invite.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest

While I do appreciate the offer no thank you. I'm not looking to join a guild or merge ours. From previous experience that does not turn out well. If your guys, who want to pvp, would be interested in joining our guild for just pvp that's fine by me, but we'd have to see them perform first.

Short clip of a few of our guys the other night.

https://youtu.be/xaG52lXAuLE
    Edited by GriM_728 on August 11, 2016 11:57AM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem at all. You guys seem pretty hardcore. Once some of our guys get to that level, maybe we could unify in PvP sometimes.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    No problem at all. You guys seem pretty hardcore. Once some of our guys get to that level, maybe we could unify in PvP sometimes.

Only way for them to learn is throw them in the fire, if that makes sense. We are still working in a few things, like our timing, staying on crown little things that make a big difference.
    Edited by GriM_728 on August 11, 2016 12:10PM
  • Lkshadow620
    Still looking for some highly skilled or willing to learn players.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for some highly skilled or willing to learn players.

By skilled, we mean people that can think on the fly and make good decisions, not ones that leave themselves solo with no group help.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently looking into a different home server and will be leaving chillrend shortly.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for magicka sorcs and healers.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Morning bump
  • SlayerDemon7
    SlayerDemon7
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Im looking for a guild as well.
    I login only after 9pm EST everyday.
    But Im new to Pvp but doing great so far in Pve.
    Champion 210+ Dragon Knight Dark Elf Build.
    PSN: SlayerDemon7