Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How far towards TOTAL COMPLETION can a solo player get and can anyone suggest a completion app?

locomolarry
subject line says it all.
Thanks, Larry

Best Answers

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's almost impossible to get total completion, (although I'm sure somewhere, someone with nothing else to do in their life may have already done it.) Just taking motifs for an example, the time/money/gold required to complete ALL of the motifs is staggering. And then there's fishing, all the collectables from Wrothgar and Hew's Bane, all those people you have to murder in the Dark Brotherhood. And let us not forget the PvP achievements, level 50 Grand Warlord and Emperor just don't happen overnight. I doubt we'll ever see anyone complete everything, much less do it on a single character.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Answer ✓
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not impossible at all.
    I just don't believe anyone collected all the achievements so far.

Basically every achievement has been done by at least one person, possibly with the exception of some Maw of Lorkaj achievements. It wasn't until last night that a group finished veteran Maw of Lorkaj on Hard Mode, and that trial is already almost 6 months old.

There are whole sections of achievements you won't be able to complete by playing solo.
    Mainly the Dungeon achievements.
    But even some quest achievements require a group to complete - Craglorn achievements come to mind.

Some addons that will help you are:
    Harven's Custom Map Pins (Markers) - I made myself pins of Maik and Crime pays/Lightbringer/Give to the Poor locations (exploration achievements), I can share my lua file with you if you want.
    PublicDungeonChampions - This addon will track which bosses you killed in Public dungeons and delves, so you know which ones you are still missing just by looking at the map.
    Rare Fish Tracker - This is a must have addon for any completionist. Getting the Master Angler achievement is less of a pain with it.
    Votan's Fisherman - Goes well with the Rare Fish Tracker addon. Makes fishing easier.
    AchievementInfo - Last but not least, a tool for easier tracking of achievements.

All in all, it takes a LOT of time to complete certain achievements, so I expect you will be making some friends along the way that can help you complete those group achievements.
    It is an MMO, after all.

Hope this helps!
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Answer ✓
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In answer to the question, no a SOLO player cannot get all of the achievements.

You will never be high enough level to solo all of the upper end group dungeons. You simply will have to group at some point to get some of these achievements.

You can solo all of the main story, all of faction quests (Cadwell's silver and gold), and eventually complete all of the REGULAR delves

Group dungeons, DLC dungeons, Craglorn, Cyrodil, will require grouping to complete.

I have never grouped and I have over 9,000 achievement points - I don't think that's even half.
    Edited by Bouldercleave on August 18, 2016 5:34PM
    Answer ✓
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't. There is a lot of content that requires either 2, 4 or 12 players to complete. Not to mention there is content that requires 4 or 12 good players or even 12 excellent players.
    Answer ✓
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like what you're asking for is something you shouldn't be asking for.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Should you achieve this "Total Completion Award", then I think that person doesn't have a life.
    I like achievement, and have a lot, but for sure not all of them. :smile:
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU