Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hardcore Gamer - Ex WoW Veteran - Active Daily - Serious & Dedicated - LF Hardcore End Game PvE Guil

Morgnarak
Morgnarak
Hello,

Today I come to you looking for a Hardcore End Game PvE Guild. Below I will share some information on myself and my experience in MMO's.

Occupation: Stay At Home Parent - Future Youtuber/Twitch Streamer
Availability: 12-14 Hours Daily
Time Zone: EST -5

I've been playing ESO for almost a year now. I come from playing a game I know many know or have heard of called "World of Warcraft" on PC. I played World of Warcraft for 9 Years straight. My last couple years playing I was in a Top 100 US Guild for PvE Raiding Content During MoP/WoD & During Wotlk/Cata I was in a Top 250 US Guild. During my 9 Years at World of Warcraft I played one and only one class known as a Hunter. My hunter also during my period of my last couple years in World of Warcraft was among the Top 5 Hunters on my Realm/Server. When I retired from World of Warcraft finally my hunter had a total of 1,310 days played logged from seconds/minutes which is 31,440 hours in-game over a course of 8 years.

After a long 9 years I finally decided it was time to move onto something different. At this point I wanted to switch to console gaming but the whole reason I hadn't touched consoles since my childhood was due to the pricing of games with the low quality/adventure you would receive out of them in the short periods of time it would take for me to beat them. When I heard that consoles were finally starting to get MMO's I leaped with joy to go buy a console. I first tried out Neverwinter for Xbox One. I played it for about 2-3 Months. Within 2-3 months I spent over 2,000 dollars in-game currency and over 800 hours logged to find out it wasn't what I was looking for or held up to my standards for a mmo or even a console mmo. Since then I switched to ESO and very happy with my switch over.

I play ESO on a daily basis at least 8-12 hours. I don't play any other games nor do I intend to besides ESO for the next 3-5 years unless for some reason it shuts down. I'm a Daggerfall - Breton - Sorc - Pet Build. I'm still currently a bit low on champion points due to a hiatus from the game when they announced the removal of Veteran Levels and Champion point system I felt best to walk away until they implemented said changes.

I have the following things unlocked as well...

Imperial City DLC
Orsinium DLC
Dark Brotherhood DLC
Shadows of the Hist DLC
Additional Character Slots Upgrade 4/4
Bag Space Upgrade 8/8
Bank Space Upgrade 18/18
Crown Lesson: Riding Capacity Upgrade 60/60
Crown Lesson: Riding Speed 60/60
Crown Lesson: Riding Stamina 60/60
Imperial Edition
Starter Pack
All Style Parlor Packs
All Wardobe Released To Date
All Dyes Released To Date
All Crafting Released To Date
All Mounts Released To Date
All Pets Released To Date
ESO Plus Monthly

Normally Active 10am - 12am | 7 days a week | EST -5

What I'm looking for in a guild overall is Maturity, Dedication & Activity. I want a guild that it's member base is 18 years or older only with their members being active on a daily basis & seeking to progress through End Game PvE content at a faster rate than casual players & trying to reach leaderboard status. Activity is my biggest thing I can stress. I don't wish to be in a guild no matter how mature or how large/small it is or what it has progressed if the majority of the members only log on a couple hours a day or once a week. I want to game with fellow players like myself.

If you have any questions/comments or would like to speak to me then feel free to leave a comment on this thread or via PM.

GT: Morgnarok
Morgnarak | Level 50 | Champion 161 | Breton | Sorcerer | Daggerfall Covenant | Magicka Destro/Restro Staff Pet PvE Build
Guild Master of Faîry Taîl
Faîry Taîl Website
Active 12 - 14 Hours Daily

Crown Store Items Owned: Imperial City DLC | Orsinium DLC | Dark Brotherhood DLC | Shadows of the Hist DLC | Additional Character Slots Upgrade 4/4 | Bag Space Upgrade 8/8 | Bank Space Upgrade 18/18 | Crown Lesson: Riding Capacity Upgrade 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Speed 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Stamina 60/60 | Imperial Edition | Starter Pack | All Style Parlor Packs | All Wardobe | All Dyes | All Crafting | All Mounts Released To Date | All Pets Released To Date | ESO Plus Monthly | Crowns Bought: 137,500(Crowns Via ESO Plus Not Included)

Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Xbox One 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Elite Console | Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller | Turtle Beach Xbox One Elite 800X Wireless Noise-Cancelling DTS Surround Sound Gaming Headset | Seagate Xbox One 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive | Xbox One Chatpad | 100MBPS Up/Down Internet

Xbox Live GT: Morgnarok
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    I'm struggling to find a guild myself but it's good to see another wow vet here. If you would like to be friends hit me up. :)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12hrs a day ? That doesn't leave a lot of time for parenting .
  • Morgnarak
    Morgnarak

Not much need for parenting when a kid is in school for 8 hours a day though now is there? Also it's plenty of time when that is only 60% of your day and you only sleep 4-6 hours a night.
    Edited by Morgnarak on August 18, 2016 5:11PM
    Morgnarak | Level 50 | Champion 161 | Breton | Sorcerer | Daggerfall Covenant | Magicka Destro/Restro Staff Pet PvE Build
    Faîry Taîl Website

Crown Store Items Owned: Imperial City DLC | Orsinium DLC | Dark Brotherhood DLC | Shadows of the Hist DLC | Additional Character Slots Upgrade 4/4 | Bag Space Upgrade 8/8 | Bank Space Upgrade 18/18 | Crown Lesson: Riding Capacity Upgrade 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Speed 60/60 | Crown Lesson: Riding Stamina 60/60 | Imperial Edition | Starter Pack | All Style Parlor Packs | All Wardobe | All Dyes | All Crafting | All Mounts Released To Date | All Pets Released To Date | ESO Plus Monthly | Crowns Bought: 137,500(Crowns Via ESO Plus Not Included)

Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Xbox One 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Elite Console | Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller | Turtle Beach Xbox One Elite 800X Wireless Noise-Cancelling DTS Surround Sound Gaming Headset | Seagate Xbox One 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive | Xbox One Chatpad | 100MBPS Up/Down Internet

• Morgnarak
    Morgnarak
    I'm struggling to find a guild myself but it's good to see another wow vet here. If you would like to be friends hit me up. :)

Feel Free To Add Me
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgnarak wrote: »

Not much need for parenting when a kid is in school for 8 hours a day though now is there?

Ok just wishing you and your young family happy times and fun with gaming then too with much success . :)
  • Morgnarak
    Morgnarak

Not much need for parenting when a kid is in school for 8 hours a day though now is there?

Ok just wishing you and your young family happy times and fun with gaming then too with much success . :)

Faîry Taîl Website

• R4GEASAURUS_REX

Very rude. Why come to a post with such disrespect. Shame on you
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX

Feel Free To Add Me

Added you my friend
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No not at all my friend . In being eager to meet guild requirements for hardcore game time some people post more time then available and parents should be given some leeway as emergencies with children occurs . I give all my friends with kids extra time away they may need at times :)
  • Morgnarak
    Morgnarak

No not at all my friend . In being eager to meet guild requirements for hardcore game time some people post more time then available and parents should be given some leeway as emergencies with children occurs . I give all my friends with kids extra time away they may need at times :)

Yeah, I agree and is understandable. If my kid ends up doing something in school or ends up in the hospital of course I'm not going to be online 12 hours that day. My kid comes first. I just base my time off of what is normally not a issue on a daily basis.
    Edited by Morgnarak on August 18, 2016 5:23PM
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I agree and is understand. If my kid ends up doing something in school or ends up in the hospital of course I'm not going to be online 12 hours that day. My kid comes first. I just base my time off of what is normally not a issue on a daily basis.

Thank you as I was just hoping you find good guild that is understanding parenting is very hard work an sometimes requires understanding from others . Let Us know when you have streaming up so we can watch please and good luck !
  • Morgnarak
    Morgnarak

Yeah, I agree and is understand. If my kid ends up doing something in school or ends up in the hospital of course I'm not going to be online 12 hours that day. My kid comes first. I just base my time off of what is normally not a issue on a daily basis.

Thank you as I was just hoping you find good guild that is understanding parenting is very hard work an sometimes requires understanding from others . Let Us know when you have streaming up so we can watch please and good luck !

Alright, Thanks. Will do.
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You've bought everything so far... Your missus must earn a lot.

Why list all that though? Yet no champion point count, gear you have, stuff you've done etc?

That's all guilds are going to care about.
  • Morgnarak
    Morgnarak
    Brrrofski wrote: »

Why list all that though? Yet no champion point count, gear you have, stuff you've done etc?

Past experience says it all though and activity. It doesn't matter what I have or don't have on my character because with my past MMO experience and free time on a daily basis I can achieve anything I want in ESO at a faster pace than most players. The point behind listing what I have bought thus far is to show I'm not just some player who's going to vanish in a few weeks or a couple months.
    Edited by Morgnarak on August 19, 2016 2:53PM
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Past experience says it all though and activity. It doesn't matter what I have or don't have on my character because with my past MMO experience and free time on a daily basis I can achieve anything I want in ESO at a faster pace than most players. The point behind listing what I have bought thus far is to show I'm not just some player who's going to vanish in a few weeks or a couple months.

Not really.

"Hardcore, end game" guilds go for scores.

If your gear is terrible and your CP too low, you're no good. Like a pet build sorc is no good for that type of play for instance. So it does matter, because they won't take you.
  • Morgnarak
    Morgnarak

Not really.

If your gear is terrible and your CP too low, you're no good. Like a pet build sorc is no good for that type of play for instance. So it does matter, because they won't take you.

Alright, Well that's your opinion. I've played a underdog spec/build before and still came out on top in other MMO's. Sorry I'm not a FOTM type of player. I work with what I enjoy and try to make that spec/build excel to the maximum and from past experience it worked out fine for me before. Even if my gear and cp is terrible now, how long do you think it will be that way when someone logs 360+ hours a month into the game. I do agree with you on the fact that most end game or hardcore guilds wouldn't accept a diamond in the rough player. They want someone who is already battle ready and prepare. With that being said I rather be guildless for the next month or so though then to join a casual guild where I wouldn't fit in or get along with the players.
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not really.

Alright, Well that's your opinion. I've played a underdog spec/build before and still came out on top in other MMO's. Sorry I'm not a FOTM type of player. I work with what I enjoy and try to make that spec/build excel to the maximum and from past experience it worked out fine for me before. Even if my gear and cp is terrible now, how long do you think it will be that way when someone logs 360+ hours a month into the game. I do agree with you on the fact that most end game or hardcore guilds wouldn't accept a diamond in the rough player. They want someone who is already battle ready and prepare. With that being said I rather be guildless for the next month or so though then to join a casual guild where I wouldn't fit in or get along with the players.

Just saying how it is. That's not me, I run dungeons with anyone.

But a lot of Hardcore end game guilds will want best in slot armor, max cp, understanding of trial mechanics, certain builds, armors to buff others, certain skills etc. Just how it is when going for scoreboards.
  • Nonpoint
    Nonpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Should have spent all that Crown Store cash on a PC...
  • Morgnarak
    Morgnarak
    Nonpoint wrote: »
    Should have spent all that Crown Store cash on a PC...

I've spent more on my xbox and accessories than in ESO. My Tv alone is 4 grand. So it doesn't matter. I in fact own a alienware but I quit PC gaming when I quit World of Warcraft.
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Morgnarak
    Morgnarak

Not really.

But a lot of Hardcore end game guilds will want best in slot armor, max cp, understanding of trial mechanics, certain builds, armors to buff others, certain skills etc. Just how it is when going for scoreboards.

I'm not mad or anything. I understand where your coming from. What you speak of though is Elitism at it's finest if they wouldn't accept a player even if they had BiS, Max CP and knew mechanics but choose to use a non FOTM build/set up. Almost any build can excel with the proper theroycrafting and knowledge. It may not be putting out the top dps as the FOTM build but can stand near it.
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alienware. 4000 dollar TV. Competitive raider rolled a pet sorcerer. Future streamer (LOL) Among other things.

Good job OP I got all the way to the end before I realised this was a troll post. 10/10
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really.

I'm not mad or anything. I understand where your coming from. What you speak of though is Elitism at it's finest if they wouldn't accept a player even if they had BiS, Max CP and knew mechanics but choose to use a non FOTM build/set up. Almost any build can excel with the proper theroycrafting and knowledge. It may not be putting out the top dps as the FOTM build but can stand near it.

Except you're a few years late and everyone knows pet sorcs suck at pve. It's been tested time and time again.
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Morgnarak
    Morgnarak
    Seems like theirs a lot of disrespectful/jealous players in ESO. Anyways, I'll be closing this post now. No longer looking for guild. I've found one, Thanks.
    Faîry Taîl Website

• Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Former Wow player myself ;)

WE WANT YOU!!!!

Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!