The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebony Blade(EU-PC) - Looking for an AD guild

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Are there any AD guilds active on campaign Ebony Blade?
I left Trueflame because of the huge amount of Latency. Hoping better for Ebony Blade.
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try EDC (Elven Defence Council), we mainly play in Trueflame, but in the past we used to switch to whatever if the lag got to bad, if not we try to avoid it. Might not be the perfect thing for you, but it's an option. ^^
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    You could try EDC (Elven Defence Council), we mainly play in Trueflame, but in the past we used to switch to whatever if the lag got to bad, if not we try to avoid it. Might not be the perfect thing for you, but it's an option. ^^

How can I contact you in-game? Or someone else?

I'll keep it in mind. As I said I changed the Home campaign because of the lag in Trueflame. :smiley:
    Will be an expensive one now :wink:

Thx for replying!
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU