The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for an active trading and PvE guild but some pvp is ok

Deathgiggle
Deathgiggle
✭✭✭
As title says I'm a new player and looking for an active PvE guild with a trader so I can start selling some of my finds. I am still relatively new but I play a lot of hours and love to chat and get to know people while out there questing.
I do NOT need gold or gear, so I'm not looking for any handouts. I just enjoy being part of a guild and making new friends, being able to ask advice once in a while, etc. I'm very much a team player in that I'll drop what I'm doing to come help a guildie if they need it.

I don't mind paying dues if required and I have a headset and mic.
Anyone recruiting? I responded to a couple of the guild posts listed here in the forums but after 2 days heard no response from either one. That's why I decided to make a post of my own in hopes it worked better.
No new guilds please, I'm looking for something that has been established for a while and has a great management team in place.