Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What armor traits are best for PvP (stamina nightblade)

CallMeBigPapi
I know people love to put impenetrable on their armor in PvP. For a tank that could mean surviving 10 more hits or so but for a nightblade with about 23k health and medium armor will it even be worth it? Should I just get well-fitted, reinforced, divines or infused instead?

Best Answers

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello, big papi. For a stamblade, impen is still the way to go. You could do 5 impen and 2 well fitted.
    Answer ✓
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    I know people love to put impenetrable on their armor in PvP. For a tank that could mean surviving 10 more hits or so but for a nightblade with about 23k health and medium armor will it even be worth it? Should I just get well-fitted, reinforced, divines or infused instead?

I run devine and infused on my armor and I think sharpened on my Stan nb for pvp. This helps buff my stamina and mundus giving me more health and physical damage. I sit at sound 26-27k health and about 30k stamina with physical damage at around 3.6k I'm fairly squishy but usually run in groups with a healer or two. So I'm usually ok. I haven't ran him in pvp for quite a while so I'm not sure if he's changes much from updates. I usually run my magic sorc and nb these days in pvp. But basically if you run impenetrable you lose some maximizing on your damage output. So its give or take I guess. I'm usually more.for damage than defense as a nb as that's more what they're meant for.
    Answer ✓