Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pacific Player looking for guild.

RoseGoldSlugz
RoseGoldSlugz
Soul Shriven
Currently my main is a Champion level 82 Templar with the Daggerfall covenant.

I plan on leveling a Stamina DPS DK with the ebonhart pact, and would like some help.

I would love to start PVP and PVE end game.
  • RoseGoldSlugz
    RoseGoldSlugz
    Soul Shriven
    Please message me on Xbox live,

Rose Gold Slugz is my gamer tag.
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Currently my main is a Champion level 82 Templar with the Daggerfall covenant.

I plan on leveling a Stamina DPS DK with the ebonhart pact, and would like some help.

I would love to start PVP and PVE end game.

You a casual gamer or hardcore gamer?

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be a fit for you.
    Edited by Abunai_808 on August 14, 2016 7:25PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!