Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Vigor

DPG76
DPG76
✭✭✭
Hi , i was wondering if many of you NB's use this passive ability that gives health increase per shadow ability slotted ?
I play as dps magic and find it very annoying to have a difference between wep bars of 900 health in my case when i sort the ability's like i want them .
I have less probs with the Assasination and siphoning similar passives press points and soul siph. whereas the one raises your crit rating and other healing done per ability slotted because those last two really feel like a passive Dark Vigor changes one of my main attributes each time i swap weapon.
i'm considering respeccing and leave this passive for what it is but its such a loss of health that disturbes me or otherwise i'll have to slot ability's not how i like it

why is there a lot in this game the trade off for getting better stats ? and besides that it's already a puzzle to fit in all ability's we ' need ' in 5 slots

so i wonder if others have the same issue like me and found a suitable workaround or just dropped it like i'm thinking to do
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use it and it doesn't bother me having differing max HP between bars.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA