The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is Stam like playing on Easy Mode?

• Abob
    Abob
    ✭✭✭
    So nowadays stamina can tank, sustain, have great mobility and make lots of damage? Sounds like good ol' magicka sorc to me.

It's not that stamina is op, it's about stamina not being as far behind from magicka as it once was. But this doesn't mean magicka is weak.

Is magicka sorc weak? No

Is magicka templar weak? No

Is magicka dk weak? No

Is magicka nb weak? No

I see all these classes do 1vx and wreck people in duels.

Best thing you can do is stop crying and get better, IMO.

Oh, and I don't think there are many wrecking blow spammers around, more like dizzying swing spammers. Remember that wrecking blow was nerfed.

About crit rush... shields = no crits.

Thank you

•  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I feel like first time in history of eso stamina got buffed to be actually slightly better than magicka(meanwhile magicka rolled for almost 2 years), and all magicka players go nuts. xD

Jokes aside, it was already said, biggest thing that creates imbalance is Dawnbreaker of smiting.
    Czirne wrote: »
    Biggest thing that creates unbalance is Dawnbreaker of smiting, cheap aoe ulti with knockdown, scaling with mighty CP.
    Solituon? Make it knockdown only vampires and werewolfes again ( currently i dont feel almost any downside of being a vamp - that 20% more damage db does is midigated by 33% reduction by undeath passive), or leave knockdown as it is and reduce damage by 25%-40%

There is also thing with medium armor 12% increase weapon damage, that alows stack more damage to stamina users.
    And shuffle is bad for game. 20% dodge chance is too much. make it 10% and double duration of snare immunity.
    And yes, i see soke arguments like "i can no cc break like stamina". Well, you have shields, cloack(nb), insane heal(temp), and whatever magDK has(poor guy). You dying a lot to cc? Use immovable pots. Dodge rolls cost much? Block, or use convinient class ability.
    There are ways and mechanics to counter your weaknesses, but you have to use it, make your build with those weaknesses in mind and try to counter them. Dont expect that game will change based on your build, you have to change you build based on game. Play smart.
    Dont forget that stamina users use stamina for defence and offense. When some cc breakes and dodgerolls like madman several times, he will most likely use few abilities and he is out of stamina for a while. But how often it happnes that magplar runs out of magicka spamming heals?

Edited by Czirne on August 12, 2016 7:07AM
    I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!