Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let's Make Haderus Small-Scale Again - Move the Zergs to Trueflame

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm not gonna rant about any specific faction here, but I think it's time to make Haderus in NA PC home for small-scale PvP again.
As Haderus is only a week long campaign, racking up serious points for your faction (in excess of 2000 points above the other 2) is not that neccessary with such a short campaign. What I mean is, leave the zergs and map-taking in Trueflame. Trueflame is more suitable for large-scale PvP, as it's a 30-day campaign, and getting major points means putting up a serious fight with each. Zergs clash there everyday. The heat of battle can sway in any direction in such a popular campaign.
That said, Haderus needs serious love if it's to be home to small-scale PvP once more.
Don't zerg, as usually in Had, zergs are usually 3:1, 4:1, 5:1, etc. in scale of against the enemy. Try to keep it more fair, as it creates a more intense battle than people being take down by 5 people at once.
Don't leach onto streamers who are in Haderus. They are usually skilled and do not need 30 people following them.
When your faction has Emperor, be fair, and don't gate-push. This was once a serious issue with a certain faction, where they would push both enemy factions to their gates fiercely. This only kills the will to fight in your enemies.
Haderus does have its quiet times, but don't use this time to screw up the other factions. Wanna take a couple resources, do some scouting, or even some dolmen farming? Great. Don't take several keeps when there's little to no resistance. Turn up the heat in prime time hours instead.
Haderus used to be a place for people to have a calmer and less-stressful experience with PvP, and I hope this helps get it back to that state. Trueflame almost always has action going, and is more suitable for people who love to fight. If you're someone who loves to fight, zerg, etc., Trueflame is certainly a better place for you.
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    With all due respect, what does 'prime time hours' even mean in an international community of players? There are four major time zones in North America. Now add to that the Anzac contingent that comes online as the North Americans drift off to bed and the notion of prime time becomes irrelevant.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know numbers when it comes to people in North and South America who are in ESO compared to other places, but it appears to be that there are more NA players than international players. This is considering the fact that there is an EU server.
    Anywho!! It seems that primetime, in EST, between the hours of 3pm-2am. After that, it seems to quiet down.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • NoRagret
    NoRagret
    ✭✭✭
    So ban AD from Haderus?