Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is proxy det still worth using?

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
Is proximity detonation still good in pvp? What are the changes between the current proxy det and new proxy det?
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    No it hits for like 2k... You can put it on par with the DK noodle whip
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're a group wiping zergs, then yeah kinda
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only ever see NBs using it now
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher just made a video of him putting proxy det to good use, also I always see raids running it still.
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/284103/stealing-tel-var-stones#latest (idk how to make a link) but that is the post lol
    Edited by SleepyTroll on August 11, 2016 4:00AM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mustard wrote: »
    No it hits for like 2k... You can put it on par with the DK noodle whip

You obviously have a crap build. Mine still hits for 8k+ depending on how many targets there are. Still can't beat the proxy, lotus, Soul tether a zerg combo armed with vicious death. Still works a charm.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes the right setup with full magika to get the best booms .
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran it with good success on my mDK last night. Even did a zerg bomb with it. Proxy up, misted into the middle of a zerg, bats, talons, deep breath spam. AP is yummy.

Single target it sucks though. Don't use it.