The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a guild!

Beauty_Unknown
Beauty_Unknown
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone, I'm a lvl 28 nord who is looking for a guild that will accept me! Since it is summer, I will be on everyday, I have been on my own for a while, questing has become more difficult for me, I just need guild members that are willing to help me! And of course I am willing to help back. Right now I do not have an packs such as the Dark brotherhood, imperial city etc. I just need a normal guild that isn't too wild. I'm not a really pvp person I prefer to work with a group and do dungeons. If you want more infromation feel free to message me on my account!
GT:FiguringCandy22
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, I'm a lvl 28 nord who is looking for a guild that will accept me! Since it is summer, I will be on everyday, I have been on my own for a while, questing has become more difficult for me, I just need guild members that are willing to help me! And of course I am willing to help back. Right now I do not have an packs such as the Dark brotherhood, imperial city etc. I just need a normal guild that isn't too wild. I'm not a really pvp person I prefer to work with a group and do dungeons. If you want more infromation feel free to message me on my account!

We have a new guild recently set up called DKG. It has a great mix of people. Young, old, male female always willing to help. We do serious and relaxed gaming. Our chat is always full, pop in. I've sent an invite
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Check out The Asaro thread. We have a lot of really helpful people looking to do quests and dungeons. We started as a pvp guild primarily but have since branched out to be a great guild for pve too with quests, dailies, pledges, trials etc. We also have some really strong trading. So theres lots of freedom to play and explore as much of the game as you like :smile:

If you have any questions then you can ask on the thread and get any more information you would like.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 12, 2016 3:46AM
  • Beauty_Unknown
    Beauty_Unknown
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you both of you! I will really look into both of your guilds they sound wonderful! I really appreciate you guys writing back to me! :)
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the Never Behind thread if you're EP
  • G1NJAGO
    G1NJAGO
    "The supreme Art of War is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    Sun Tzu
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    If you're apart of AD, a new guild just formed by a lot of us who've been looking for a AD focused guild and couldn't find one.

The guild is still new and young with a small mix of new players and vet players. If you're interested jump on thread and leave your gamer tag.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/282586/alderi-dominion-guild-focusing-around-pvp-and-trading-join-now#latest
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS