The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alderi Dominion Guild Focusing around PVP and Trading. Join now

pennywhis
pennywhis
Whilst looking through the many guilds on the forum I saw or at least seem to think there are no guilds especially for the Aldmeri Dominion so that is why I am starting a new guild and want to base what it does on what the guild members want. I am setting up this guild for all levels and am mainly looking for members of the Aldmeri Dominion and hope to establish a strong trading network and A community that can be used to do activities together leave GT in comments and you will be invited as soon as I can send invite. If you are part of the Aldmeri Dominion and like me don't have a guild especially for us then this is the guild for you. Join now to become an officer and I am also looking for a Co-Leader who is willing to help me set up this guild. Thanks for taking time to read this
Edited by pennywhis on August 10, 2016 4:23AM
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    Hey :D I'm very new to the game...and MMORPG's in general...But I've played a lot of Elderscrolls games so it's not ALL new to me ^^ I've been looking all over for an AD guild aswel. I'd love to be part of setting one up :) I may not know everything about the game yet, but I'm a fast learner.

I have my two main characters in the Altmeri Dominion; A High Elf Templar (tank/healer, lvl 24) and a Khajiit Nightblade (lvl 12).

My GT is Candurill. Send me an invite if I'm welcome to join :)
  • pennywhis
    pennywhis
    Candurill wrote: »
    Hey :D I'm very new to the game...and MMORPG's in general...But I've played a lot of Elderscrolls games so it's not ALL new to me ^^ I've been looking all over for an AD guild aswel. I'd love to be part of setting one up :) I may not know everything about the game yet, but I'm a fast learner.

I have my two main characters in the Altmeri Dominion; A High Elf Templar (tank/healer, lvl 24) and a Khajiit Nightblade (lvl 12).

My GT is Candurill. Send me an invite if I'm welcome to join :)

Cheers for your interest in the Guild. I would really love the help in setting the guild up so it would be appreciated if you could spread the word. I made this guild hoping that we could build an AD guild as there aren't any out there so with your help I hope that can happen
  • pennywhis
    pennywhis
    Also Looking for executive members who will have the same powers as me
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    I've been constantly looking for a AD focused Guild. Mostly for PvP. If you plan on doing PvP runs I'll be more than glad to join.

I play daily. Only days I don't play, are days where I just have too much going on that day - tend to jam all my errands, etc into one day. So I'll be very active within the guild.
    Edited by Travy_2Hype on August 5, 2016 2:39AM
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • pennywhis
    pennywhis
    I've been constantly looking for a AD focused Guild. Mostly for PvP. If you plan on doing PvP runs I'll be more than glad to join.

I play daily. Only days I don't play, are days where I just have too much going on that day - tend to jam all my errands, etc into one day. So I'll be very active within the guild.

Thanks for your interest. Whats your gamertag?
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Gt: Sjd Phoenix

Not interested in being an officer just want to play :)
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    pennywhis wrote: »

Thanks for your interest. Whats your gamertag?

Same as my ID

Travy 2Hype

• Candurill
    Candurill

Sadly enough the guild leader is on holiday atm. He did not give me the rank that would allow me to add people into the guild yet, but consider yourself members :D

Add me as a friend so we can keep contact, I will inform Penny when he's back :)

GT: Candurill
    Edited by Candurill on August 8, 2016 8:59AM
  • luckybush56
    MY GT is caninemage26268, inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    MY GT is caninemage26268, inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!

Hey, :D nice to hear that you are interested!!! I'm afraid the guild leader is on vacation atm...and he has yet to grant me the rank to add people. Send me a friend invite and I'll contact Penny as soon as he's back :)

GT: Candurill
  • DynamicViper123
    Hey I'm having the same issue, not enough AD guilds at the moment. This sounds like an interesting guild and I would like to help it grow :)

My gamer tag is DynamicViper123
  • pennywhis
    pennywhis
    Apologies to everyone who has been commenting on this post I have been inactive on the forums in the past few days and unfortunately I am actually going to be away for longer than I intended so I am going to speak to Candurill about possible solutions to this and will comment on this post when we have reached a solution
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild active in chat?
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭

Once the guild is big enough and can start running multiple things, that would be my plan.
    We will have certain chat channels dedicated for different contents.

• Candurill
    Candurill

As of yet we have only 5 members, so you can imagine that chat activity is rather low XD But like Travy said, when we have members, the chat will fill itself up :) So if you have any friends in the dominion, don't hesitate to add them :D The more the merrier!!!

I myself am a bit new to the game, but I always try to search the chatrooms for people to talk too :) So if your online and fancy a chat, give me a shout :D (English is not my native tongue though, so forgive my horrible accent and grammar when speaking XD)
  • pennywhis
    pennywhis
    Nice to see the guild is beginning to build up. If anyone has any ideas for the guild post them on this discussion board and we can try to implement them into the guild.
  • DynamicViper123
    Nice to see the guild is beginning to build up. If anyone has any ideas for the guild post them on this discussion board and we can try to implement them into the guild.

A small idea, but might not be successful as the guild is small, could be a trade system between the members. Someone could put a message asking for a certain item in exchange for something else. Just a little idea for when the guild grows instead of someone having to buy their desired item ☺
  • Candurill
    Candurill

A small idea, but might not be successful as the guild is small, could be a trade system between the members. Someone could put a message asking for a certain item in exchange for something else. Just a little idea for when the guild grows instead of someone having to buy their desired item ☺

Yea we should definitely write down who can craft what :D then we can make stuff for each other....maybe we need a place for that kind of messages and posts...

How dyou guys think about a communal facebook page? To stay in touch?
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭

Yea we should definitely write down who can craft what :D then we can make stuff for each other....maybe we need a place for that kind of messages and posts...

How dyou guys think about a communal facebook page? To stay in touch?

I don't really use Facebook, though I'm not opposed to it.
    I also use an app called Line for communication on a lot of games.

I do have 50 in all crafting skills.
    Majority of Heavy Armor researched (except helm and shoulders).
    Just learned the recipe for Psijic Ambrosia (+50% XP gain).

• pennywhis
    pennywhis
    Yeah definitely seems like a good idea to get a trading system started. Lower leveled people can be helped out by higher leveled people and I don't know about anyone else but I always seem to be low on crafting materials so by setting up a trading network problems like this can be helped.
  • Candurill
    Candurill

Sounds ingenious guys :D

I have not heard of that app Travy...But if it works it works :D We could have both maybe...

And yea the trading system would be nice...I am currently training smithing, enchanting, alchemy and tailoring on 2 characters atm...I wont be much help for higher level characters yet, but help from others is appreciated :D

I am currently on the beautiful island of Curacao, so i wont be logging on for 3 weeks. I'll check on the guild when I'm back though :D Travy you keep an eye on the forums and for any other people that want to be added? Just checking ^^

Has there been any activity with other guild members yet?

• FlyingDutch92
    Hey all,

I would love to join this new AD guild, I've been trying to find a guild that has some AD players in there who would like to do quests/pvp/dungeons and the like together. I have only got one AD character at the moment, so I'll be doing AD related content most of the time.
    Although I'm not a native speaker I'd like to join the guild chatrooms and help out as much as I can.

Please send me an invite if you think I would be a nice addition to the guild.
    GT: Exexutioner

Cheers
  • DynamicViper123
    H
    Hey all,

I would love to join this new AD guild, I've been trying to find a guild that has some AD players in there who would like to do quests/pvp/dungeons and the like together. I have only got one AD character at the moment, so I'll be doing AD related content most of the time.
    Although I'm not a native speaker I'd like to join the guild chatrooms and help out as much as I can.

Cheers

Hey there, nice to see that you're interested, we will be glad to invite you. Myself or another member will be sure to send you an invite whenever they can. Currently the guild is small but we are trying to grow and do many AD related things.

We will be glad for you to join ☺
  • Candurill
    Candurill
    Hey all,

Cheers

Hey, what is your native language then? :D Seeing as your name is "FLyingDutch" gok ik dat het Nederlands is ;P

Or I could be wrong....
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Cheers

I have sent you a request to join.

• FlyingDutch92
    Hey all,

Cheers

Hey, what is your native language then? :D Seeing as your name is "FLyingDutch" gok ik dat het Nederlands is ;P

Or I could be wrong....

That, my friend, would be spot on. ;)

Thank you for the invite!
  • pennywhis
    pennywhis
    When I get back i'm thinking of getting ESO plus. Does anyone have it? Is it worth it?
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    When I get back i'm thinking of getting ESO plus. Does anyone have it? Is it worth it?

I absolutely LOVE it!

• pennywhis
    pennywhis
    Alright i'll get it when I get back.
  • HaitchOh
    HaitchOh
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join