The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for Guild

Cambion
Cambion
Hi everyone, I am currently looking for a guild that does end game content/pledges/etc, and for people to help me understand the mechanics and my class better, as I took time off and only came back about six weeks ago.

I know that this is a lot, but hopefully there are guilds out there who do this.

PSN: CambionDaemon
Region: UK

Main: Sorcerer
CP: 325
Edited by Cambion on July 4, 2016 8:35PM
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    You can join our guild. What faction are you?
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cambion if you are in the Ebonheart Pact you can apply to Snowborn. We do everything, we always have players hanging out in chat during prime time and we run all content. The website also has many guides, tips, builds etc.

A link to the website is in my sig. You can apply there.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Cambion
    Cambion
    @NeillMcAttack, I'm in AD. Thanks anyway.
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Shadowborn Wolf Pack is a large PVE/PVP social & trade guild. We also have a 2nd guild as an elite division of the main guild, who do trials. Entry to the Elite division requires being a member of the main guild & a short interview with myself, the trial leader, this is just a couple of vet dungeons and a chat about builds etc. We do this as a form of quality control, so our elite members know that everyone in the guild is capable of completing trials. I'm also happy to help you with your build to get you trials ready.

Although many in the guild are EP, we have many from AD & DC.

MSG me to join the Main guild and lets get you Trials ready ;) PSN: TheBigCheese1976