Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[Update 11] Crafting daily survey reports still grating 2nd tier materials

GilGalad
GilGalad
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I just logged in and checked the crafting daily surveys. Woodworking and blacksmithing still provide a mix of nightwood/voidstone and rubidite ore/wood. Since crafting dailies only require top tier materials, the survey reports should only return the top tier materials. These materials are allready much harder to farm than the 2nd tier materials and the dailies will consume way more materials then the surveys return.
It would even make sense to increase the materials gained from the survey reports by approx 50%. Otherwise the blacksmithing, clothing and woodworking dailes might barely be worth doing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this working as in tended, or did you oversee it when you changed the crafting dailies?

Greetings,

Gil-Galad

Animals Unchained | PC EU
Homestead Theorycrafting
Math of RNG
  • jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    I've been looking all over the forums to see if this will be fixed in Monday's patch. No luck finding an answer from the devs but I hope it gets fixed sooner than later. I enjoy doing my daily writs but not when all top mate are required and a mix of mats is provided as a reward (survey).
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking all over the forums to see if this will be fixed in Monday's patch. No luck finding an answer from the devs but I hope it gets fixed sooner than later. I enjoy doing my daily writs but not when all top mate are required and a mix of mats is provided as a reward (survey).

The problem hast been reported since update 11 is on the PTS but we still have no official response...
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • nk474
    nk474
    ✭✭
    Patch fixed it today on PC
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nk474 wrote: »
    Patch fixed it today on PC