The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Mouse or not? Right click?

MikuHagane
MikuHagane
✭✭
So, I just got the game on Mac and I was wondering if it would be easier to use a mouse or not. Right clicking on trackpad is not always the easiest. So what does right click do? And how important is it to be able to right click quickly?
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikuHagane wrote: »
    So, I just got the game on Mac and I was wondering if it would be easier to use a mouse or not. Right clicking on trackpad is not always the easiest. So what does right click do? And how important is it to be able to right click quickly?

RMB by default is used to block. You can rebind any key but I believe you would be seriously gimping yourself by choosing to use a trackpad. Get a mouse or a controller.
    PC | EU
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not to forget, the standard method for interrupting enemy heavy attacks is the RMB + LMB combo, which should be quite impossible to pull off using a trackpad. Believe me, ESO will be much more enjoyable when playing with a mouse.

• kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    And, I highly recommend getting a wired, high-DPI gaming mouse for it. Aiming precisely isn't always necessary, but in tight groups it is. The Logitech G### mice are nice, and don't need special drivers on Mac; my G402 cost ~$40 some years ago. Bluetooth latency and needing batteries isn't something you want to deal with in a fight.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to forget, the standard method for interrupting enemy heavy attacks is the RMB + LMB combo, which should be quite impossible to pull off using a trackpad. Believe me, ESO will be much more enjoyable when playing with a mouse.

Just want to chime in, cmd key does it for me :)