Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Accessing Cyrodil

Treemagnet
Treemagnet
✭✭✭
I am level 14 and decided to try Cyrodil for a while. When I bring up the map from a way shrine in Auridon I notice the only access is two group dungeons in the center of the map. As a solo player I have no chance in the group dungeons. I seem to remember in the past that you teleported to a map edge way shrine that was your faction. Am I missing something? How do I get there?

Best Answers

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC, press L (default key) to open the alliance war UI, select one of the campaigns listed, and set it as "home". Then press the "join" button. You will be put in a queue, once you reach the front of it you will get a pop-up that you can now enter cyrodiil. Then you get teleported to your realm's base in cyro.
    Answer ✓
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil and Imperial City cannot be accessed via conventional wayshrines.
    You CAN enter the two group dungeons, White Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison, by teleporting to them (if you have the Imperial City DLC).

As Sharee said, you need to apply for a queue through the Alliance War menu (default key is L on PC).
    First you need to select your Home campaign, I suggest you enter the non veteran campaign (Blackwater Blade) where players above lvl 50 cannot enter.
    After you apply for a campaign, or when you get first in line in the queue, you will get a notification asking you if you want to enter.

Once you enter Cyrodiil, you cannot fast travel to any other zone or dungeon.
    The only way to exit Cyrodiil is to use one of the two wayshrines in your alliance base.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Answer ✓
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on? Ps-4 you need to hit the campaign choice on the menu and it will ask what campaign you want to join I suggest blackwater its for 49 and below.
  • Treemagnet
    Treemagnet
    ✭✭✭
    THANKS for the help. If I had paid better attention I would have figured it out.