Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to level up after lvl50,anh level up to Veteran rank

kingvoldermort
hi everyone,I am newbie ,i don't understand about champion system,i see someone 150(icon champion),70,80,.....,so how to do that,i mean,i want to level up like that,now,i am level 50(icon champion),and have 44 champion points,so how to level up just like that,

and unlock veteran rank,i don't know how ???,Just join dungeon ,alliance war,........ to unlock this rank ??

sorry my english,i know (((((
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran ranks have been removed.

If you want "lvl up" simply earn more champion points. Thats your lvl.

How to earn them?
    Do quests, kill mobs, do dungeons! Simply earn exp
    Edited by jeedrzej on August 4, 2016 9:04AM
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • kingvoldermort
    thanks you,but i have 50 champion points,so i am levl 50 champion,right, ??
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, for now your "level" caps at Champion 160, though champion points cap at 531. If you want to get champion points, go through and do Cadwell's Silver/Gold quests, and then after that, be sure to do daily random and vet dungeons as they give a big experience boost.

Or, if you'd prefer to just grind out champion points quickly, get some training gear and just find a good grinding spot.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi everyone,I am newbie ,i don't understand about champion system,........i am level 50(icon champion),and have 44 champion points,so how to level up just like that,
    thanks you,but i have 50 champion points,so i am levl 50 champion,right, ??

According to your first post, you have 44 Champ Points, so you are really CP44 right now.

As for earning them, do anything that gets you exp. Don't ignore the main quests for each zone, those give tons of champ experience.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    So you're currently CP44, as soon as you hit level 50 you move into CP. The way you level up CP is the same you've been leveling up. The biggest difference is that now you're given "enlightenment" which awards you 4x the exp for doing things for the first 400k exp.

Also you stop accruing Attribute points once you hit level 50 and start accruing champions points. Don't forget to spend your champion points to make your character even stronger!
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you hit level 50, you're about 1/3 through the PvE content (without any of the DLCs). So there's still plenty to explore, gain Xp and level up.
    smile.gif
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would do the random daily dungeon as that give you a load of xp for completing it.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually quite simple, when you become lvl 50, you don't gain levels anymore, but you start gaining Champion Points.

From that point on, the more CPs you have, the better gear you can wear. There are currently 16 levels of CP gear, ranging from CP10 to CP160, which is the best gear you can equip.

You obviously want to get to CP 160 as soon as possible to be able to equip the best gear.
    160 CP is not the maximum amount of CP you can have however. The maximum CP you can use currently is 531 (177 in each Champion Constellation).
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • kingvoldermort
    thanks all,so I can't have attribute points again ,and skill points.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The extra skill points and attribute points that were obtained by reaching the now removed Veteran Ranks are gained before reaching level 50.
    Each time you level up, you gain 1 attribute point and 1 skill point. With the removal of Veteran Ranks, we had an extra 16 attribute and 16 stat points that needed to be allocated. Our initial thought was to grant all 16 as soon as you hit Level 50. However, we wanted to make the journey from 1-50 more exciting and rewarding. This lead us to doling out an extra attribute and stat point every 5 levels, and two extra points every 10 levels. This fit the 16 points perfectly and created a nice reward cadence for everyone.

Here is the source of the quote, it might provide some answers to any questions you might have.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭

You can't get any more attribute points but as others have pointed out, there are many, many more skill points you can get from multiple sources.