Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Kiights who say Ni, a new xbox NA server guild open to all alliances. join up

Jamesmasterflex
Knights who say Ni, a new xbox NA server guild open to all alliances. a guild looking for members for grouping up, group dungeons, pve, pvp, crafting buying and selling, and helping those who need help in any area of the game. lets join together and make the Knights who say Ni and fun community. reply with your gamertag, or message me directly on xbox at my gamertag Jamesmasterflex for an invite :) Thanks for reading.
  • OblivionTamer
    OblivionTamer
    Soul Shriven
    OblivionTamer
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    Was wondering if you would like to do an alliance between guilds, or at least join a ebonheartpact council. NI!
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH that deserves awesome

if you get a guild trader im in
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."