Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Key Question

Travy_2Hype
Travy_2Hype
✭✭✭
With the new update coming for console in approximately two weeks, I've been saving my Undaunted Pledge Keys.

I was just wondering if that you're able to turn in more than one key a day, or if I'm just going to be about three weeks behind on keys.
Has anyone ever saved up keys before? If so, did it let you turn them all in during one sitting?
X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, you can turn in multiple keys every day. I have plenty of bad luck that seems to stack doing it like that though. i.e. Prosporous valkyn skoria, training molag kena etc. the RNG seems better if I wait a short while between turn ins.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can open as many chests as you like in one day, I opened about 10 yesterday.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Yes, you can turn in multiple keys every day. I have plenty of bad luck that seems to stack doing it like that though. i.e. Prosporous valkyn skoria, training molag kena etc. the RNG seems better if I wait a short while between turn ins.

Only reason I'm stacking is because drops are suppose to be "improved" with the update.

I already have the Valkyn Skoria set, and shoulders to a lot of other sets. Not even sure what I'm hoping to set after update.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only reason I'm stacking is because drops are suppose to be "improved" with the update.

I already have the Valkyn Skoria set, and shoulders to a lot of other sets. Not even sure what I'm hoping to set after update.

Nothing has actually improved with this update, the gold key guarantees a shoulder since DB I think.

The only thing that might have improved is that you can no longer get training and prosperous traits, but I won't believe that until I see it myself.

If that is the case, then your patience definitely paid off.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »

Nothing has actually improved with this update, the gold key guarantees a shoulder since DB I think.

Well there are the two new shoulder pieces, but otherwise things are mostly the same.
    The only thing that might have improved is that you can no longer get training and prosperous traits, but I won't believe that until I see it myself.

This is not true, I got two training warden shoulders yesterday.

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »

Well there are the two new shoulder pieces, but otherwise things are mostly the same.

After the patch?
    Just great. And they even made a thread in the General Discussion section of the Forum where they wanted feedback on those traits.
    I guess I knew it was too good to be true.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

After the patch?
    Just great. And they even made a thread in the General Discussion section of the Forum where they wanted feedback on those traits.

My understanding is that training and prosperous will be removed from drops in trials but will remain in 4-man dungeons, and that none of the trait changes are supposed to happen until update 12.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After the patch?

My understanding is that training and prosperous will be removed from drops in trials but will remain in 4-man dungeons, and that none of the trait changes are supposed to happen until update 12.

Just more reason to stack those Gold keys for another 3 months.
    Unless you have a stamina based DD as a main character and are REALLY itching to get the new shoulders.