Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Looking for a RAID Guild - Stamblade

Darkdex
Darkdex
✭✭✭
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a serious raid guild, i'm almost BiS with my main char and i have some Trials experience, sadly my current guild doesn't raid very much.

My current setup:

MAIN:
Stamina Nightblade Woodelf
501 CP
5 TBS/NMG, 1 Kena, 1 Bloodspawn, 3 Agility Robust, Maesltrom Axe (sharpened) and Dagger (Precise), Maelstrom Bow (Precise).
496K Max Maelstrom Score.
I did the DPS test like 4 times, managed to kill that thing in 50 secs, with ultimates (FDB), self buffs and the major fracture from tank (need some improvement in my rotation :P).

ALTS:
I also have a SPC (with healer's habbit) and maelstrom resto and a Mag DK (3 WP Arcane, 5 TBS, 2 Skoria and Maelstrom inferno (sharp).)

Hope there are some guilds recruiting, i want more challenges! (with my current guild, got stuck with Ozara in vSO, lack of dps and practice)
GT: DRK Darkdex

Side note: English is not my native language, but i can understand and talk pretty well. :)

cheers!

• wellendaoud
    Just posted a recruitment. Take a look, let me know if it's something you're interested in.

My GT is wellen daoud. shoot me a message if interested.
  • Darkdex
    Darkdex
    ✭✭✭
    Sure!
    Send u a message ASAP!