The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New weapons...

• XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    I just want a Fish motif so my pirate can have a 2H fish sword.

55mg55.png

Dizzying Swing is more fun with fish.

fish-slap-o.gif

I think this is what you want.. fish slap
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wand/sceptre and orb

short or melee range magica based light and heavy attacks

orb offhand for magica based block
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Shurikens
    - Bolas
    - Grenades
    - Poison Gas
    - Darts
    - Garrotes
    - Towels (see Magistrate Toyama)
    - Fists (with an actual skill line)
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a player who has basically always played weapon less mages in other TES games, AKA mage that carries no weapon but the spells in his/her mind.

I would really really love it, if i could ditch these srtupid clunky weapons and Gandalf sticks and just be traditional mage wirtyh only spells at arsenal.

This could be achieved by new weapon type called "Spell stone" that are practically invisible when equipped.

They could carry spells like flames, sparkles, ward, TRUE magelight, firewball, ice lance etc that are used like normal weapons (Ranged). When you do light attack, it send smaller fireball for ecxample, when fully charged, bigger, more fearsome fireball (Still fantasy realism TES lore style).

Hope you get the idea.

Other thing id love is one handed skill line where you can use any one handed weapon in other hand in conjuction with spellstone, perphaps sword and board shouöld be separated in to shield skill line and 1 handed skill line, shield skill line would not really require many skill, powerbash and shield slam for example would be just enough.

Unarmed and staves would also be nice additions.

AND GIVE ME MY FLAME ATRONACH!!

EDIT: New type of potion in Alchemy that one can throw and have effect from that, there are allreqady potions like ravage stamina etc that could be used as such, molotov coctails naturally.
    Edited by Tapio75 on August 1, 2016 5:45PM
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • AtmaDarkwolf
    AtmaDarkwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Cannons? Gatling guns?

But in all honesty, I'd love to see melee staff weapons, spears, and 'single' hand weapon style(IE no shield, 1 free hand, swashbuckler style combat, or even fencing)

Fist weapons would be ok too, except to be real logical, its silly to actually use them in any combat sense.