"Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”
(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)
I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.
82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**
As a player who has basically always played weapon less mages in other TES games, AKA mage that carries no weapon but the spells in his/her mind.
I would really really love it, if i could ditch these srtupid clunky weapons and Gandalf sticks and just be traditional mage wirtyh only spells at arsenal.
This could be achieved by new weapon type called "Spell stone" that are practically invisible when equipped.
They could carry spells like flames, sparkles, ward, TRUE magelight, firewball, ice lance etc that are used like normal weapons (Ranged). When you do light attack, it send smaller fireball for ecxample, when fully charged, bigger, more fearsome fireball (Still fantasy realism TES lore style).
Hope you get the idea.
Other thing id love is one handed skill line where you can use any one handed weapon in other hand in conjuction with spellstone, perphaps sword and board shouöld be separated in to shield skill line and 1 handed skill line, shield skill line would not really require many skill, powerbash and shield slam for example would be just enough.
Unarmed and staves would also be nice additions.
AND GIVE ME MY FLAME ATRONACH!!
EDIT: New type of potion in Alchemy that one can throw and have effect from that, there are allreqady potions like ravage stamina etc that could be used as such, molotov coctails naturally.
Edited by Tapio75 on August 1, 2016 5:45PM
>>Let it be known, that i clearly state my disgust about ESO turning to buy to play model<<